Another exhibit to add to the Islamic contributions to mankind:
"Fears of terror attack on metro system in Delhi: Authorities double security to prevent Mumbai-style atrocity," By The Daily Mail, January 4, 2014 (thanks to David W)
- All Delhi Metro travellers being frisked upon entry to the network
- Rapid response teams and bomb disposal squads on standby
- Second warning of possible hijack attempt at Delhi airport
- Foreign travellers advised to comply with the demands of local authorities
- Terror group Indian Mujahideen responsible for string of attacks since 2007
- They have warned of an attack during the first 10 days of 2014
Security forces in Delhi have been placed on high alert after receiving warnings of a possible terrorist attack on the metro system.
Security has been doubled across crowded areas of the underground rail network with passengers being frisked on entry and their baggage searched.
The Islamic Terrorist group Indian Mujahideen is understood to have threatened a Mumbai-style attack some time during the first 10 days of 2014.
Threat: Indian Military intelligence has received warnings of a terror attack on the Delhi underground rail network