Tonight's bloglight spotlight is on one of my favorite blogs. I have been a fan since I started blogging back in November 2004. The Religion of Peace.com is a masterwork, displaying a little-seen commitment to comprehensive jihad coverage that has become an invaluable resource for counter jihadists the world over.
Today's jihad report:
- 2012.09.02 (Gao, Mali) - A kidnapped Algerian diplomat is executed in captivity by al-Qaeda.
- 2012.09.01 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Terrorists set off a bomb outside a coffee shop, killing two patrons.
- 2012.09.01 (Wardak, Afghanistan) - Twin suicide bombers incinerate over a dozen people including a child and two women.
- 2012.09.01 (Hazar Ganji, Pakistan) - Sunnis pull five Shia vegetable seller off of a truck and calmly shoot them to death.
- 2012.09.01 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - Muslim bombers tear off the legs of two plantation workers.
- 2012.08.31 (Peshawar, Pakistan) - A dozen Pakistanis are torn to shreds by a Taliban bomb near a mosque.
My source for our islamorealism ad campaign of over 19,000 jihad attacks since 911 is The Religion of Peace.com -- where every single attack is listed and complied.