"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." Barack Obama at the UN in the wake of the murderous jihadi attack on our US embassy and personnel in Benghazi on 911.
Youtube filmmaker Nakoula taken from his Cerritos home
The only man to serve time for a craven presidential lie is finally released from prison. Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, a Coptic Christian, was viciously and wrongly accused by the President of the United States for the jihad attack on our embassy in Benghazi and the cold-blooded murder of a U.S. ambassador and three attaches. Obama's blood libel was echoed by Hillary Clinton and every Sunday News show by then-UN Ambassador Susan Rice.
In the wake of the September 11th jihadist attack on our embassy in Benghazi last year, where our ambassador and staff were slaughtered in cold blood, Obama covered for the jihadists and lied to the American people. Obama bold-faced lied when he told the American people that free speech was at fault. He lied when he blamed an innocuous youtube video when he knew that it was al qaeda Muslims. Obama, in a supreme act of treason, aided the enemy and attacked our First Amendment. Instead of going after the Islamic group/organization/nation behind the 911 attack on America, he went after freedom of speech in submission to the sharia.
Obama should be brought up on charges for treason for Benghazi. The Muhammad filmmaker, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, was in prison for a year. Whatever the pretense, he was a political prisoner, jailed for blasphemy. This is Obama sharia enforcement in America. Obama brought down the gavel on free speech at the UN when he said, "the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."If Nakoula hadn't made the video, he wouldn't be in jail.
The only man to serve time for the Benghazi is talking:
Filmmaker blamed for Benghazi out of jail and talking" Bob Unruh, WND September 26, 2013 (thanks to David)
Nakoula Basseley Nakoula’s online video was blamed by President Obama for an international terror episode in Benghazi that killed four Americans, and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton promised he would be arrested and prosecuted, and he, in fact, was the only person to end up in jail after the attack by Islamists that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens.
But on his last full day in custody – not for anything to do with his “Innocence of Muslims” or Benghazi but for parole violations under his probation in a fraud case – Nakoula told WND he made the video, and now is promoting his book “Innocence,” as a warning to America against the violence of jihadists.
His book is described as “The Original Script and Storyboard for Innocence of Muslims.”
“We don’t need Sept. 11 again,” he told WND. “We don’t need Nidal Hasan again.”
He said there are other travesties against human rights, too, involving the massacre of Christians in Egypt, and Americans need to fight back against such attacks.
He dedicates his book to Stevens and the three other Americans killed by Islamists in a firefight that developed in Benghazi Sept. 11, 2012. They are Tyrone Woods, Glen Doherty and Sean Smith.
His video, a trailer for a longer movie project he says is finished and locked away in a bank vault, garnered global attention because Obama blamed it for upsetting Muslims in Benghazi, who then attacked the Americans.
It was Hillary Clinton who promised the father of one of the Americans killed that she would see to it that the person who made the video was arrested and prosecuted. That claim came from Joe Woods, the father of slain Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who spoke with Clinton when the body of his son arrived in the U.S. from Benghazi.
But evidence has suggested the White House knew immediately it was an organized terror strike, not a random act of violence by an out-of-control mob of Muslims as top Obama officials claimed even weeks after the fact.
When interviewed by WND, Nakoula was preparing to be discharged from custody in Texas. He’s been living in a type of halfway house recently to serve the term for the probation violation.
The Associated Press reported the man behind the video had violated a probation order and acquired a driver’s license under a false name. The prison time came on the order of U.S. District Court Judge Christina Snyder.
Nakoula told WND his project is political, but not religious.
“I like to warn this country about terror. My movie is a political movie, not a religion movie,” he said. “The U.S. gives me a lot. I live in this country. We’re living in this country.”
He said he didn’t intend for his work to hurt anyone.
“I want to apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding about my movie,” he told WND.
And he said he appreciates Muslims and has Muslim friends, and not all Muslims are for terror.
“It made be very upset when I heard about Nidal Hasan [an Army officer radicalized into Islam who shot and killed 13 at Fort Hood]. He came from his country, and the U.S. gave him education, gave him life, a position in the Army, everything.
“It hurts my feelings that he says ‘allahu akbar’ and kills these people.”
But Nakoula said that’s the “culture” of terror, where jihadists want to “go to heaven right away.”
He said when the controversy over the video, based on inaccurate claims by the White House, developed, he was not paying attention. Therefore, he said he didn’t know that Clinton had promised the filmmaker would be jailed.
“I never heard it, believe it or not. I didn’t watch that much TV.”
He said the full movie was “put in my bank.”
“When the right time comes, I will invite the whole media to watch my movie,” he said, noting he’s now hunting for a distributor.
He said his plans after his release, scheduled Thursday, are to move to a location in California where a church has agreed to help him out at least temporarily with housing.
He also said he has a looming court appearance because of the conditions he will have to meet as a free man.
The New York Times called the video “crude” and said it depicted Muhammad as “a bloodthirsty, philandering thug.”
Nakoula, 55, was described as “a Coptic Christian born in Egypt.”
The Obama administration clung for weeks to the story that it was Muslims upset over the video who spontaneously rioted in Benghazi, killing Stevens and three others. U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice made the claim on five morning news shows the Sunday after the attack.