The Muslim Brotherhood in America is using me to fundraise. Love it. This is the Muslim Brotherhood's continuing war on the truth.
Notice how they still have their 501C3 status, despite the fact that they violated the law and didn't file for years.
David Yerushalmi, Co-Founder and Senior Counsel of AFLC, commented: “While the IRS has been busy harassing conservatives, pro-Israel Jewish organizations, and Catholic charities, they have essentially turned a blind eye to CAIR, which has been running a money laundering scheme over several years by, among other things, siphoning money from abroad and hiding it within their various entities.”
Nihad Awad sent the fundraising appeal below. CAIR was named as one of the organizations formed by the defendants and co-conspirators to create the appearance of legality in the effort to raise funds and public support for Hamas and its jihad abroad. As the evidence in the HLF trial demonstrated, these plans were part of the 1993 Philadelphia planning meeting carried out by Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas operatives, a meeting which the FBI secretly recorded pursuant to a lawful court order, the entire transcript of which was introduced into the record at the HLF trial. Two of the key participants at this Muslim Brotherhood-Hamas planning meeting were Omar Ahmad and Nihad Awad. Ahmad co-founded CAIR, along with CAIR’s executive director Awad, in 1994 soon after this meeting. Ahmad served as CAIR’s chairman of the board until 2005 and Awad still serves as CAIR’s executive director.
Further, the federal prosecutors successfully resisted every effort by CAIR to have the public designation of CAIR as an “unindicted co-conspirator” removed from the court record and concluded as follows in its brief to the court:
Indeed, CAIR’s request to strike its name from the government’s co-conspirator’s list is moot, since its conspiratorial relationship with the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) was confirmed by testimony and documentary evidence admitted at trial prior to the date CAIR even filed its brief.
The process of settlement is a “Civilization-Jihadist Process” with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.
- In addition, the FBI has publicly stated that it will have no formal or official contacts with CAIR precisely because of the evidence that linked CAIR and its senior management to Hamas and its purposes. Finally, in response to a letter from Congresswoman Sue Myrick, a member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, the U.S. Department of Justice recently wrote in relevant part: (above)
Nihad Awad of Hamas-CAIR is soliciting for $750,000 to continue this Civilizational Jihadist process using my work to spur 'zakat' contributions:
Dozens of city transit systems are waiting to put up our educational and enlightening advertisements projecting a positive image of Islam and Muslims. When anti-Islam hate group leader Pamela Geller put up ads on buses and in metro stations equating Muslims with savages, we developed and displayed positive advertising to counter her hate.zakat and donations to CAIR this Ramadan? Here is why and how.
- Hundreds of mosques are waiting to receive their copy of CAIR's new publication "Best Practices for Mosque and Community Safety." Those mosques, and maybe your own house of worship, need this safety information right away.
- Thousands of elected officials nationwide need to hear accurate information about Islam as they are bombarded with propaganda by Islamophobes promoting anti-Islam bills in state legislatures. (So far this year there have been at least 30 anti-Islam bills in 14 states.)
- Dozens of city transit systems are waiting to put up our educational and enlightening advertisements projecting a positive image of Islam and Muslims. When anti-Islam hate group leader Pamela Geller put up ads on buses and in metro stations equating Muslims with savages, we developed and displayed positive advertising to counter her hate.
- More than 2,500 people are currently looking to CAIR to offer legal help in dealing with their discrimination cases. CAIR provides free legal help to all those who have been targeted because they are, or are perceived to be, Muslim.Our Ramadan fundraising goal for this year is $780,000.