"This is not a book about Christianity, because Jesus was a Jew," doncha know? "It's about "Jew-day-ism" (at minute 3:32). This clown can't even say it.
You gotta love the "my best friends are Christians!" And Piers needs himself some fresh knee pads.
Reza Aslan says he has spent twenty years "really trying to mold my life" after Jesus -- "He truly is my hero" Jihadwatch
As I've said many times, the politically correct media makes heroes out of people not because what they say is true or good, but because they reflect the views they want people to adopt -- even if the objects of their affection are utter mediocrities or worse. So it is in this case. "I became incredibly interested in Jesus the man, and spent the next twenty years studying him, really trying to mold my life after him. He truly is my hero." So says the media darling of the moment, Reza Aslan, in the video above (at minute 4:30).
Piers Morgan, of course, did not challenge Christlike Reza on this claim. But he could have:
Then there are the famous emails he sent to me:
1. You don't actually think I read the drivel you send me do you? You're a clown and the only proper response to clowns is laughter. Unless of course your obsession with me is motivated by something else. In that case, I must tell you that I'm flattered but you're really not my type.
2. I don't know how else to tell that I'm just not attracted to you. You and I are never going to get together Robert. You should stick to men your own age and weight.
3. I told you. I'm into women not walruses.
4. Ok. Fine. I'll think about it. But first you have to shave and lose some weight.
5. If I send you a picture will that satisfy your lust for a while?Christlike! And anyway, as a Muslim, shouldn't Reza be trying to imitate Muhammad, the "excellent example" (Qur'an 33:21), not Jesus? Maybe he wouldn't fail as spectacularly at imitating Muhammad -- in fact, he is already doing well.