During the election, the main marketing thrust for Obama was the laughable "Republican War on Women." But no one was laughing then, and certainly not after his re-election. It was so devoid of reality, it didn't seem possible that such an outrageous lie would fly. But it did. And it showed us that the media is still all-powerful and they can and do decide who wins and whose side of the story gets told.
The fact is that the Obama administration has been waging a war on women across the world.
Obama's favorite "most trusted ally" in the world is Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan. The above horrifying image of the "woman in red" being doused with pepper spray has become the symbol of Turkish protests against Erdogan's islamization.
The woman in the red dress turning from the pepper spray has become the defining image of Turkey's days of violent protest, just as Neda Soltan's cold-blooded murder in broad daylight became the symbol of the freedom revolution is Iran. From the Daily Mail:
- Women in Turkey feel threatened by the official promotion of the Islamic headscarf and concerns about women's rights .
- Many have joined in the street fighting raging in Turkey since Friday
- British student Melisa Kenber said she was sprayed in the face for filming police during protests
- Deputy Prime Minister apologised for police brutality as Ankara appeared to soften its stance against protestors
- Bulent Arinc due to meet protest organisers today in bid diffuse tensions after days of heated demonstrations
- Large trade union due to stage walkout today as protest movement gathers support
- Turkish police arrest 25 people for 'spreading untrue information' on Twitter and provoking protest
When the women of Iran marched for freedom in Iran back in 2009 he did not offered no support. He stood with the mullahs. When the women of Iran begged Obama for support, he left them to the bloody murdereing mullahs. The icon of the Iranian revolution was Neda Soltan(above). They needed our support - not a military intervention -- support, like he gave the Brotherhood in Egypt
Obama has promised to ship lethal arms to the jihadists in Syria but nothing for the women of Iran.
Obama has supported ever male dominated Islamic supremacist misogynist revolution across the Middle east and Africa. Obama shipped 140,000 canisters of tear gas to the merciless, misogynist Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt in order to crush those who oppose the most brutal and misogynistic ideology on the face of the earth, the sharia.
It is difficult for most Americans to see through the fog of media obfuscation and disinformation. It is especially so since half the American either don't know or don't care that the media has become so agenda driven they no longer report news. No, they are an activist PR organization who shape narratives to advance an anti-freedom, anti-individualism agenda. They go to extraordinary lengths to cover for the most destructiove and dangerous subversive to ever hold office.
We are in uncharted waters, my friends.