We will pursue this ban and seek to overturn it. Today, Geert Wilders' Freedom Party, the PVV, asked parliamentary questions in support of Robert Spencer and me.
The following translation is via google translate. If any Atlas reader wishes to provide a better translation, it would be welcome.
PVV: England once again appeases Islam by silencing critics"
Translation from Dutch: The British Government once again is shown shaking in their boots as soon as Islamophiles object to speeches from critics of Islam. Was it previously in 2009 Geert Wilders turn to be meted out a entry ban, this time US Islam critics Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer are banned. “It appears that the British Government has problems with its memory”, PVV member of parliament Raymond de Roon said. “the ban on Wilders was reduced to minced meat by the British court, a few months later”. De Roon is asking the Minister of Foreign Affairs to defend human rights such as the right to free expression of opinion, and also to protest the ban by the British Government.
Questions posed by De Roon (PVV) to the Minister of Foreign Affairs regarding the British ban on critics of Islam:
1) Are you aware of the news 'Pamela Geller And Robert Spencer Banned From The UK By Home Office, Due To Speak At EDL Woolwich Rally'(1)?
2) Did you also take notice of the letter Pamela Geller received from the Home Office (2)?
3) Do you agree with me that the fear that expressing an opinion might lead to violence by others should be no reason to ban such free expression of opinion? If not, why not?
4) Do you agree with me that in such a situation any Government should do the utmost to protect the Right to Free Speech, and prevent violence by adherents and friends of Islam? If not, why not?
5) Are you going to remind the British Government as to their previous ban on entry for Geert Wilders, as well as to the fact that the Court made minced meat of that ban (3)?
6) Are you going to convey the displeasure of the Dutch Government regarding this dhimmi behavior to the British Government, and ask them not to cave in any further to Islamic complaints and threats, when individuals want to use their right on Free Speech? If not, why not?