Here are the highlights of Hamas-CAIR's daily email. They are at war with us. Their Islamic supremacist mission ("a kind of grand jihad") is clear: dismantle counter terror protections and impose the sharia in order to further the goal of "eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within, and sabotaging its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers, so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all other religions." That is a direct quote from an internal captured document entered into evidence in the largest terror-funding trial in our nation's history -- the Holy Land Foundation trial, in which CAIR was named a Muslim Brotherhood unindicted co-conspirator (scroll for more).
Emboldened by Obama and Holder, wildly funded and on a mission -- from allah.
- Video: CAIR Lawsuit Claims U.S. Muslims Detained, Asked About Religion
"There is an actual policy that's in place that instructs these border authorities and FBI agents at the borders to ask a certain set of questions," says CAIR attorney Lena Masri. . ."Which mosque do you pray at?
- CAIR Good News Alert: Va. Muslim’s No-Fly List Case Clears Legal Hurdle
On May 28, in a decision that has major implications for the government's use of the no-fly list, the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals rejected government efforts to dismiss Gulet Mohamed's challenge to his placement on the list.
- Islamophobia Watch: Female-Only Swims Take Heat
Critics charge the concept, geared to cultures and religions that forbid mixed-gender pool outings, is everything from sexist to an attempt by Muslims to bring in Sharia law via the back door.
- Study Finds Muslim Women Wearing Headscarves Face Job Discrimination
The findings revealed that wearing a hijab had a negative impact in all aspects of the hiring process compared to Muslim women who did not wear a hijab.
- CAIR Urges 'Hijab-Friendly' Policies in U.S. Prisons
CAIR is urging all local and federal U.S. prisons to adopt more "hijab-friendly' policies by allowing Muslim women to wear headscarves during their detention and in photos.
- Was discrimination displayed against the Islamic Center of Mobile?
During Tuesday's debate, Mobile City Councilman Fred Richardson openly questioned whether some residents did not approve of the Islamic faith and were using the parking issue as a way to remove them.
- CAIR-MI: Hearing Scheduled in Suit Over Border Questioning of Muslims
On Wednesday, May 29, CAIR-Michigan will hold a news conference in Detroit prior to a hearing on a federal lawsuit against U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and the FBI over the repeated detention and questioning of Muslims about their religious beliefs and practices by federal agents at and inside the United States-Canada border and other ports of entry.
- CAIR: Is Struggling for Civil Rights the Pursuit of Happiness?
American Muslims are on the frontlines of helping ensure our nation does not take a wrong turn and become an unjust, unequal society.
- CAIR: Michigan Muslim Capitol Day Returns to Lansing
Look at the kind of press this terror-linked group gets:
- Video: CAIR on CNN to Discuss Call for Probe of FBI Shooting of Unarmed Muslim
- Video: CAIR Wants Civil Rights Probe of Todashev Death (AP)
- CAIR: Muslim was Unarmed When Shot (Wash. Post)
- CAIR: Islamic Group Calls for Probe Into Fla. Shooting (Boston Globe)
- CAIR: FBI Shot 'Unarmed Chechen' They Were Questioning (AFP)
- Video: CAIR Demands Answers After Fatal FBI Shooting in Florida (CBS)
- CAIR Demands Investigation of Todashev Shooting (Orlando Weekly)
- CAIR: Boston Suspect Friend Unarmed When Killed by FBI Agent (UPI)
I have spent years studying the evidence demonstrating that the Council on American-Islamic Relations (“CAIR”) is a terrorist organization operating as a front group for Hamas and its affiliated organizations. I have consulted with FBI agents, CIA agents, local law enforcement officers, and attorneys who specialize in national security law. All of these consultations confirm that CAIR was begun as a Hamas front group to carry out the Muslim Brotherhood’s anti-American agenda.
Much, but not all of this evidence, was documented in United States v. Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development et al., 3:04-cr-00240-P (N.D. Texas) (“HLF”). I have personally invested hundreds of hours reading written documented evidence and listening to audio-taped evidence that had been introduced at the trial.
The evidence shows that CAIR is a criminal terrorist organization. This conclusion is shared by the United States government. The Department of Justice named CAIR in the federal criminal trial of the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, which concluded with multiple guilty verdicts, as an unindicted co-conspirator in a massive conspiracy to fundraise for, and otherwise pursue, the terrorist agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Palestine Committee, a public relations and fund raising arm of Hamas in the United States. See generally HLF. Specifically, CAIR was named as one of the organizations formed by the defendants and co-conspirators to create the appearance of legality in the effort to raise funds and public support for Hamas and its jihad abroad. As the evidence in the HLF trial demonstrated, these plans were part of the 1993 Philadelphia planning meeting carried out by Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas operatives, a meeting which the FBI secretly recorded pursuant to a lawful court order, the entire transcript of which was introduced into the record at the HLF trial. Two of the key participants at this Muslim Brotherhood-Hamas planning meeting were Omar Ahmad and Nihad Awad. Ahmad co-founded CAIR, along with CAIR’s executive director Awad, in 1994 soon after this meeting. Ahmad served as CAIR’s chairman of the board until 2005 and Awad still serves as CAIR’s executive director.
Further, the federal prosecutors successfully resisted every effort by CAIR to have the public designation of CAIR as an “unindicted co-conspirator” removed from the court record and concluded as follows in its brief to the court:
Indeed, CAIR’s request to strike its name from the government’s co-conspirator’s list is moot, since its conspiratorial relationship with the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) was confirmed by testimony and documentary evidence admitted at trial prior to the date CAIR even filed its brief.
- After the convictions, CAIR and another co-conspirator filed motions to have their names stricken from the co-conspirator list. The trial judge refused based on the fact that the evidence fully supported this co-conspirator designation. (Filed as Doc. No. 1356 in HLF; see also Ex. B to the Declaration of John Stemberger filed in support of Defendant’s opposition to Plaintiff’s motion for summary judgment.)
- A key piece of evidence introduced at the HLF trial and linked to the Muslim Brotherhood-Palestine Committee-Hamas conspiracy was a “planning memo” which describes the purpose of the “legal” organizations, such as CAIR, that the Muslim Brotherhood sought to establish in the United States:
The process of settlement is a “Civilization-Jihadist Process” with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and “sabotaging” its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.
- In addition, the FBI has publicly stated that it will have no formal or official contacts with CAIR precisely because of the evidence that linked CAIR and its senior management to Hamas and its purposes. Finally, in response to a letter from Congresswoman Sue Myrick, a member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, the U.S. Department of Justice recently wrote in relevant part: (above)
 See, e.g., the NEFA Foundation website which provides detailed links and context for the court documents in both the first HLF trial (ended in mistrial) and the second trial (ended in guilty verdicts) at http://www.nefafoundation.org/hlfdocs.html; see, specifically, the Government’s Second Supplemental Trial Brief at p. 30 Available on line at
http://www.nefafoundation.org/miscellaneous/FeaturedDocs/US_v_HLF_SecondSuppTrialBrief.pdf; see also Congresswoman Sue Myrick’s official website at
http://myrick.house.gov/index.cfm?sectionid=22&parentid=21§iontree=21,22&itemid=418. (Congresswoman Myrick serves on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence).
 See government’s List of Unindicted Co-conspirators and/or Joint Venturers here: http://www.nefafoundation.org/miscellaneous/HLF/US_v_HLF_Unindicted_Coconspirators.pdf.
 Court documents for the second trial available at:
 The transcript is available from the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, website (see link in note 15 above) in 18 parts as Government Exhibits “Philly Meeting,” Nos. 1-18 and posted under the documents introduced into evidence on Sept. 29, 2008.
 See a true and correct copy of the Philly Meeting Summary Chart introduced into evidence at the HLF trial, attached hereto as Ex. C. Ahmad (aka Omar Yehia) was named, along with CAIR, as an unindicted co-conspirators in the HLF trial.
 Government’s Memorandum in Opposition to CAIR’s Motion for Leave to File a Brief Amicus Curiae Instanter and Amicus Brief in support of the Unindicted Co-Conspirators’ First and Fifth Amendment Rights at pp. 2-3. Available on line at:
 Available on line at
 For a hypertext link to a copy of an FBI letter memorializing this formal distancing, see this article at The Investigative Project on Terror, at: