Killing free speech and oppressing freedom loving people is #myjihad, what's yours? (paraphrasing Hamas-CAIR).
I am scheduled to speak this weekend at The Maryland Conservative Conference. Hamas-CAIR is attempting to intimidate elected officials into canceling the event. Hamas-CAIR continues its jihad to silence champions of freedom, they are urging the organizers to cancel my appearance. This is how these nazis roll. Thuggery, intimidation and the silencing of critics of jihad and sharia.
They mean to threaten and bully our elected officials with a smear campaign designed to destroy them if they dare attend a conference where I scheduled to speak. This is Islamic supremacism in action in a free country.
Join me as I address the Maryland Conservative Conference on January 12, 2013 at their annual conference. Sign up here; I understand tickets are going fast. Sign up now and stand against Islamic thuggery. Do not be cowed. They cannot silence truth.
CAIR: Md. Pols Asked to Withdraw from Event with Hate Group Leaderby CAIR on Tuesday, January 8, 2013
(GAITHERSBURG, MD, 1/8/13) – The Maryland chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-MD) today called on several state officials to withdraw from the upcoming Maryland Conservative Action Network Conference in Annapolis at which the leader of a designated anti-Muslim hate group will speak.
CAIR-MD said Dels. Nic Kipke and Neil Parrott will join County Commissioners Richard Rothschild and Blaine Young at the Saturday event featuring a keynote address by Pamela Geller. Geller is co-founder of an organization designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and author of a book offering step-by-step instructions on how to stop mosque construction in America.
SEE: Maryland Conservative Action Network Conference
CAIR-MD is also encouraging all people of conscience to take part in a protest of Geller’s presence at the Saturday event.
SEE: Protest MD Republicans Bigoted Anti-Muslim Conference
Geller was recently the subject of a CAIR “Islamophobe profile” documenting the individuals and organizations involved in spreading anti-Muslim bias in the United States.
Hamas-CAIR Facts:CAIR is an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case — so named by the Justice Department – and that CAIR operatives have repeatedly refused to denounce Hamas and Hizballah as terrorist groups....Several former CAIR officials have been convicted of various crimes related to jihad terror, and...CAIR’s cofounder and longtime Board chairman (Omar Ahmad), as well as its chief spokesman (Ibrahim Hooper), have made Islamic supremacist statements....CAIR’s California chapter distributed posters telling Muslims not to talk to the FBI." (More from Spencer of CAIR here):
CAIR has attempted to intimidate the FBI and JTTF and dictate their choice of speakers, and in doing so retailed numerous false charges, defamation, distortions, and outright lies about me, SIOA, and Pamela Geller.
CAIR has a long record of duplicity and deception. Although it has received millions of dollars in donations from foreign Islamic entities, it has not registered as a foreign agent as required by the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), despite spreading Islamic supremacist propaganda within the United States.
Although it presents itself as a civil rights group, CAIR actually has numerous links to Islamic supremacist and jihad groups. CAIR founders Omar Ahmad and Niwad Awad (who still serves as CAIR's executive director) were present at a Hamas planning meeting in Philadelphia in 1993 where they and other Hamas operatives conspired to raise funds for Hamas and to promote jihad in the Middle East. CAIR has steadfastly refused to denounce Hamas and Hizballah as terrorist groups.
Several former CAIR officials have been convicted of various crimes related to jihad terror:
* Ghassan Elashi, founder of CAIR's Texas chapter, in 2009 received a 65-year prison sentence for funneling over $12 million from the Islamic charity known as the Holy Land Foundation to the jihad terrorist group Hamas, which is responsible for murdering hundreds of Israeli civilians
* Mousa Abu Marzook, a former CAIR official, was in 1995 designated by the U.S. government in 1995 as a "terrorist and Hamas leader." He now is a Hamas leader in Syria.
* Randall Royer, CAIR's former civil rights coordinator, in 2004 began serving a 20-year prison sentence for aiding al-Qaida and the Taliban against American troops in Afghanistan and recruiting for Lashkar e-Taiba, the jihadist group responsible for the 2008 Mumbai jihad massacres.
* Bassem Khafagi, CAIR's former community relations director, was arrested for involvement with the Islamic Assembly of North America, which was linked to al-Qaida. After pleading guilty to visa and bank fraud charges, Khafagi was deported.
* Rabih Haddad, a former CAIR fundraiser, was deported for his work with the Global Relief Foundation (which he co-founded), a terror-financing organization.
In 1998 Omar Ahmad, CAIR's co-founder and longtime Board Chairman, said: "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."
After he received unwelcome publicity as a result of this statement, Ahmad denied saying it, several years after the fact. However, the original reporter, Lisa Gardiner of the Fremont Argus, stands by her story.
CAIR's spokesman Ibrahim Hooper once said: "I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future."