I reported yesterday about how the Webster commission report dhimmis down about the Fort Hood jihad massacre, and it's even worse than that. The intrepid Kamala sent in this today:
I know you've covered the FBI report on Ft. Hood a bit, but the full report really is stunning: http://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/final-report-of-the-william-h.-webster-commission
I'm attaching a couple snippets that are worth covering in more detail.
The first image, from "Chapter 1," makes clear of course that their focus isn't on Islam but "Violent Radicalization." This report bends over backwards to exculpate Islam:
"The FBI's report on terrorist acts in the U.S. between 1980 and 2005 identified 318 events (including bombings, arson and malicious destruction, and shootings); only 7% of those events were attributed to Islamic extremists."
On that page, as part of their excuse for not catching Hasan sooner, the report points out, without any hint of irony, that "He was a religious person."
Now here's the best part: this same report, on page 11, highlights some FBI's successes in catching terrorists. Sixteen names are listed:
• Antonio Martinez
• Mohamed Osman Mohamud
• Farooque Ahmed
• Shaker Masri
• Zachary Chesser
• Mohammed Mahmood Alessa
• Carlos Eduardo Almonte
• Hosam Smadi
• Michael Finton
• James Cromitie
• Khalid Ali-M Aldawsari
• Colleen LaRose
• Abu Khalid Abdul-Latif
• Walli Majahidh
• Waad Ramadan Alwan
• Mohanad Shareef Hammadi
Now of course 10 of these are obviously Muslim names. But the other six aren't obviously Muslim names, so I thought that the report was just staying true to its politically correct obsession and throwing in some irrelevant non-Muslim terrorists as well. But then I began to Google those other names. Maybe you already knew this, but I was surprised:
• Antonio Martinez converted to Islam and changed his name to Muhammad Hussain: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/13/AR2010121305708.html
• Zachary Chesser converted to Islam and changed his name to Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee: http://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/CHESSER%20FINAL%20REPORT(1).pdf
• Carlos Eduardo Almonte converted to Islam and changed his name to Omar: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bloodlust_of_tjUWgKCSnGMpRDcz9eUBXJ
• Michael Finton converted to Islam and changed his name to Talib Islam: http://www.globaljihad.net/view_news.asp?id=1096
• James Cromitie converted to Islam and changed his name to Abdul Rahman: http://www.fbi.gov/newyork/press-releases/2010/nyfo101810.htm
• Colleen LaRose converted to Islam and changed her name to Fatima: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar/10/colleen-larose-jihad-jane-charges
In other words, 16 out of 16 were Muslims. Not quite the 7% called out in Chapter 1, is it? At least some folks "in the trenches" at the FBI know what they're doing...