But the Puff Ho is running whole articles on a singular two-year-old unsubstantiated threat against the master deceiver, the Ground Zero radical Rauf.
No coverage of this, of course, save a local website, "This is Bristol."
"Death threats sent to two EDL members ahead of Bristol march" (thanks to David)
POLICE have confirmed that two members of the English Defence League have been sent death threats ahead of their controversial march in Bristol this weekend.
But the far-right group's march in protest at what it calls the "Islamification" of Bristol will still go ahead on Saturday afternoon.
Avon and Somerset police confirmed to the Post that officers had issued two individuals with notices known as Osman Warnings.
They are made when police have intelligence of a threat but not enough evidence to justify the arrest of any suspect.
The notices were introduced after a legal ruling that police have a "duty of care" to warn any individual if they are in danger.
The revelation comes after three men appeared in court earlier this week, charged with terrorism offences which are being linked to a planned attack on an EDL march in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.
The men were arrested after shotguns, a nail bomb and machetes were found in a car stopped by police on the M1 motorway near Sheffield last Saturday. The vehicle also contained a note addressed to the "English Drunkards League", an apparent reference to the far right EDL, which was planning a rally that day.
The three arrested men, from Birmingham, have been charged with preparing an act, or acts of terrorism and are due to appear at the Old Bailey on July 31.
Avon and Somerset Police have ruled out any link between the arrests and the Bristol EDL march, which takes place on the same day as a lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender pride festival and has come under pressure from both the city council's Liberal Democrat leader, Simon Cook, and Bristol East Labour MP Kerry McCarthy.
Ms McCarthy called for it to be banned and attacked the organisation on her website, saying: "The EDL's reputation for Islamophobia, intolerance and public disorder runs contrary to what Pride and vast majority of decent Bristolians stand for."
She also criticised the huge cost to taxpayers of policing the march - expected to total £500,000 and involve 1,000 police officers coming from as far away as Yorkshire.
The city council declined to comment on the death threat warnings yesterday.
The Post understands that the authority is being guided by advice from the police as to whether the march can safely go ahead.
Police spokesman Martin Dunscombe said: "Avon and Somerset Police are aware of the recent arrests in connection with offences allegedly aimed at a previous march by the English Defence League. However, there is nothing to suggest any increase in the threat posed to Saturday's march in Bristol.
"We have been aware of this march for several months and a large police operation is in place to ensure any disruption caused by the march and any counter-protests is minimal. We are clear in our determination that violence or disorder will not be tolerated and that the city centre of Bristol remains open for business as usual on Saturday."
Speaking about the EDL earlier this week, Mr Cook told the Post that it had been made "absolutely clear that we do not agree with their extremist views and do not want them in Bristol" - but said the police believed banning the march was not in the public interest.
He has declined an invitation to attend an anti-EDL demo, saying it would "simply give the EDL the oxygen of publicity."