Pay attention to the daily media coverage of the presidential race. It is important. In the information battle-space, this is the big show, and the media is going for the gold medal in disinformation, smear reporting and fallacious framing. They need this win in order to complete their malevolent mission.
If you have been following the coverage, you could not help but notice the relentless attacks on Romney. Every article is an overt or covert slam. And the battle is only beginning.
Today's the enemedia Romney word of the day is "racist" (even though Islam is not a race). Romney spoke of the "dramatically stark differences in economic vitality" between Israel and the Palestinian territories. "Cultural differences" are at least part of the reason. That is a fact.
According to the enemedia, it's OK to target, oppress, incite hatred and slaughter Jews (it's a religious mandate, it's in the quran), but speaking of such a culture or pointing it out is "racism." And so that's today's talking point, "racism, racism racism." Sprinkle that with some Sheldon Adelson and you've got yourself an anti-semitic slam dunk.
Here's a sample today from Washington Post, CNN et al:
- Palestinians protest Romney statements as 'racist' – CNN Political ...
- Palestinian official criticizes Romney's comments as 'racist'
- Mitt Romney Palestinian comments 'racist and out of touch'
- In Israel, Romney wows crowds but puzzles with grasp of Palestinian relationship
- Romney's bad trip — and what it means
- Did Romney start off on the wrong foot in London? (+video)
- The Fix: Mitt Romney and the ‘wimp’ factor
- Mitt Romney and gaffe management, Romney's financial mysteries ...
- Does Mitt Romney’s bad trip matter?
This is just the tip of the iceberg. The army of dissemblers, disinformationists are wielding their pens like swords. It is not enough for the right to wring their hands and lament the injustice. That is so last deacde. We must expedite the takedown of their influence and their power. Each one of you are your own media organizations. Send out email blasts with articles from the blogs you trust most. Expose the liars.
Overthrow big media; it's what they intend to do to this country.