The first spate of attacks by Hamas, which began three days ago, were ordered by the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.
At the same time, Obama threatened any opposition to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt with the withdrawal of billions in U.S. aid. He's either evil or stupid. Either one is deadly.
Concurrently, Israel National News is reporting that Iran, Russia, China and Syria are planning to hold the largest war games exercise in the Middle East in less than a month, according to Iran’s Fars media. Citing “informed sources,” the report said that 90,000 soldiers from the four countries are to take part. The massive war games drill will include air defense and missile units as well as ground, air and naval forces. It is scheduled for early July.
A total of 400 planes and 1,000 tanks are said to be taking part, among them “12 Chinese warships… Russian atomic submarines and warships, aircraft carriers and mine-clearing destroyers as well as Iranian battleships and submarines.”
"All of the above are to arrive shortly in Syria, according to the report."
How's that reset button working out for ya, Obama? We know how it's working out for our allies in the Middle east.
IDF Updates: Rocket Fire From Gaza On Israel in Past Three Days IDF
Since Sunday, 48 rockets fired by Palestinian terrorists in the Gaza Strip hit southern Israel, threatening the lives of more than one million Israeli civilians who live within range.
- 1:00 AM: In response to rocket fire over the weekend, IAF targets terror activity sites in the Gaza Strip.
- 7:15 PM: The Israeli Air Force targets a terrorist squad attempting to fire a rocket at Israel from the northern Gaza Strip.
- 9:50 PM: Rocket fired from Gaza hits Sderot area.
- June 19:
- 6:00 AM: Two rockets fired from Gaza land in southern Israel.
- 12:50 PM: IAF targets terrorist squad handling explosive device near the security fence in the central Gaza Strip.
- 2:20 PM: Four rockets fired from Gaza landed in Eshkol Regional Council, just east of the strip. Residents living in this area have about 15 seconds to find shelter after hearing the alarm.
- 3:25 PM: Four more rockets fired from Gaza land in southern Israel. Israeli residents in area are instructed to remain in their homes.
- 3:50 PM: The Israeli Air Force targets terrorist squad in Gaza responsible for rockets fired at Israel over past few hours. A hit is confirmed.
- 4:50 PM: Two rockets fired from Gaza land in Eshkol Regional Council.
- 7:00 PM: Six rockets fired from Gaza land in southern Israel.
- 8:35 PM: 3 rockets hit Sha’ar HaNegev Regional Council
- 10:37 PM: 3 rockets hit southern Israel
- 11:04 PM: another rocket hit southern Israel
- June 20:
- 01:00 AM: After more than 40 rockets hit the south, Israeli Air Force target terror activity site in the Gaza Strip.
- 02:43 AM: Three rockets hit southern Israel.
- 06:26 AM: Israeli Air Force targets terror activity sites in the Northern Gaza Strip.
- 08:22 AM: Update: a rocket fired from Gaza landed in an open field near Beersheba.
- 2:24 PM: 9 more rockets fired into Israel- average of one rocket every 15 minutes