Much thanks to Atlas reader Laura S, for her on-scene coverage of the Ronulians putsch at the Christian County Republican caucus. This is the Ronulian MO at caucuses around the country. They are a pox on our house.
Hubby and myself were in the Christian County Republican caucus today. It was insane.
Nobody got arrested like in St Charles, because our sheriff was the sargent in arms--but it got nutso from the get go....
The Ron Paulites tried to take over the process by bastardizing Robert Rules of order, objecting to every teeny tiny thing.
Their leader stood up and threaten to take their votes to Obama if the the majority did not respect the Ron paul minority and elect the chosen Ron paul delegates.
Six freakin' hours it lasted. And another tactic they used was to call for a bathroom recess, right after a motion had been seconded to go to vote...since recess took precedent, we had no need to go to the bathroom if you aren't drinking any flippin' beverages.
My hubby was attacked by a major nicotine fit. It was not pretty and accompanied by much grumbling.
Through it all the moderators kept their cool and bent over backwards for those rowdy Paulites.
The Paulites have their Alinsky down pat and it was obvious they had studied well.
6 freakin' hours looked in the local HS with these maniacs.
The clencher was when the Paulites claimed "voter fraud"...as the one paper ballot was collected and the Pailites demanded there be a head count of qualified voters in the room.
The head count demand was pretty much 15 minutes AFTER the paper ballots were collected....and after several of the Paulites had turned in their ballot..they left.
resulting n a four vote descepancy that did not affect the outcome in any reasonable way shape or form since the paulites were out voted by over 150 votes.
It was like dealing with leftists. Same tactics..right down to calling the one of the delegate slates..the "fair delegate" slate.
They wasted a lot of ppl's time with the insane antics.
here is the deal, you came in and presented voter card/or driver license. It was then verified you were a qualified voter via the voter order on the computer system.
one verified you got a sticker to wear that showed you were qualified to vote in the caucus.
Then you went to a second line and you were asked to sign a sheet of paper that pledged you were a dedicated Republican etc and you got the little piece of orange paper with a punch stamp flower in the corner. You no signed the sheet, you no get any little orange sheet of paper.
The speaker in the video is saying that people could have access to more than one paper ballot--not so, you signed the sheet then got your paper to write you vote on.
The posting is a lie and gross misrepresentation of the truth. i was there and I witnessed the tactics..it was sad..Republicans will have an awful time of it at RNC if this happens, consider this is just county level--jay Nixon has to be popping champagne cork right now---this will be employed next presidential election....all of the Dem governors will put the primary election dates at the time when the RNC will penalize the state for having their primary election too early--this will make the left dance with glee because it is another way to impart chaos and disruption upon conservatives.
It should be of note that prior to the caucus the paulites demanded that a paper ballot be used in the first place.
Now there were a couple of old ladies who did not know they were supposed to get in second line to get their paper ballot--they had not signed the sheet and they did not get their little paper ballot, so before the caucus started, the register did not add up to the signatures for ballots receipt, off by a couple, so an announcement was made and the little ladies went up and SIGNED the register sheet and got their ballot...they only signed once and only got one ballot.
If someone had gotten more than one paper ballot their name would have been signed twice on the register sheet.
Again the ones who turned in their paper ballot and then left were the paulites....paulites were also the ones that demanded a head count of all legit caucus voters about 15 minutes after the ballots had been turned in.
The guy at the podium the Committee Chairman, was told by several eyewitnesses that some people either gave their piece of paper to another person to vote for them and left or wrote their vote down and gave the piece of paper to someone to turn in, thus NOT being present for the actual proper vote time--which would be qualified as a fraudulent vote as the caucus voter was not present to turn in their own ballot.
The head count was off by four, being there were four more ballots than people counted, which meant that four people either gave their ballot to someone and left or voted turned the ballot in and left before the headcount 15 minutes later.
like the difference was by about over 150 votes.........this video is a gross misrepresentation of the truth and it is disgusting.
The guy they are saying is crooked is my neighbor for 11 years and he is honest as the day is long. The man had the patience of Job and he bent over backwards to be fair for 6 hours of BS.
It makes me sick that these dishonest tactics are being employed by the Paulites, I saw it with my own eyes, i thought we were in the middle of some OWS protest, no shit.
It was textbook Alinsky tactics.
The delegates slate that was elected are not committed to any one candidate--the slate is uncommitted. The slate was not Santorum...so the tin foil hat conspiracy thing is deep.
For six hours the above Paulites bastardized roberts rule of law, nitpicked every little thing, tried every nasty procedural trick in the book, some of them ever were all teary, at one point threatened to all vote for Obama if the Paulite delegates slate was not voted in, even tried to introduce a hastily written slate, whereas they put together names of people they had not even asked and did not have phone numbers addresses and e-mails for, as per rules.
When the head counts were being taken, the Paulites danced around the aisles, so it made it difficult for the counters to count heads, as they were like flippin' gerbils running all over the place.
Also introduced was the "newt Gingrich Slate and all the delegates that should have been delegates but were ignored" or something like that...all being Ron paul stacked slate.
And let's be honest, this is exactly what MO Dem Gov. jay Nixon had in mind when he pulled the early primary date that would have made MO loose half their Republican national candidates, according to RNC rules, then when republican party in MO put togethe the caucus so they would not loose their delegates to national...it opened the door for chaos and attempted take-over by Paulites.
On numerous occasions today, i heard disrespectful disruptive ppl state that out of fairness the majority vote should respect and bow down to the minority vote.....out of fairness.
Yep, it was like an OWS protest. Forget that the Paulites were outnumbered by 2/3 majority....no, the majority should put aside their own principles and bow to the Paulites or it's "voter fraud".
I wonder if they got their training with Gamailel
Good twitter account:
Rachel Hassani @RachelHassani
- #ChristianCo GOP has selected their delegates. 245 votes for Central Committee slate. 101 for Restore America. #MoCaucus
- The #ChristianCo central committee has and continues to be diligent and fair minded.
- Reminder: the caucus is today b/c Gov Nixon vetoed the bill to move the Primary date. He'd rather appoint a vacancy than hold an election.
- That's right, we JUST finished approval of the rules. Reading the call to caucus now.
- #ChistianCo #MoCaucus has closed discussion on any further discussion of the rules.
- #ChristianCo Chair: "Out of order! I'll have you escorted out. I don't care who you are."
- Santorum voter screeching at @melissadwagner "you people are ruining this!". Embarrassing, ungentlemanly behavior abounding. #MoCaucus
- Anyone want to bring me a sandwich? We're gonna be here awhile, my friends... #ChristianCo #MoCaucus
- Christian County Sheriff escorting voter from #MoCaucus for unruly behavior during another confusing standing vote.
- Chairman just started having Sheriff REMOVE voters from the Caucus #MoCaucus #ChristianCo
- Dad just came over to tell me, "This is more exciting than any sporting event, Rach!" -Mr. Hassani #ProudDaughter #MoCaucus
- Oh lord... motion for 5 min recess. Feel free to grab a snack -We'll still be debating whether I get a bathroom break in 15.
- #ChristianCo on the verge of utter chaos. Tension high! Shouting, booing, cheering & name calling from all sides. #MoCaucus. #embarrassing
- Motion on the floor that all further amdts be approved by simple majority. At least 150 people 2nd motion at once #MoCaucus #ChristianCo
- Cries for recount and overthrow of chairman! Yelling across the room from all sides. #ChristianCo #MoCaucus.
- The rules as written have PASSED by half of a vote. Seriously. 1/2 of a vote. 128.5 required to reconsider the rules. #MoCaucus #ChristianCo
- Recounting for the 3rd... or 4th time. I'm loosing track. Confusion is steadily climbing in #ChristianCo #MoCaucus.
- It's within a vote or 2 from having a 2/3rs majority required to accept the rules #MoCaucus #ChristianCo
- Recounting the standing vote on accepting the rules, again. #ChristianCo #MoCaucus
- 257 votes in favor of accepting the rules as written. I don't think it'll have the 2/3rds needed to pass. #ChristianCo #MoCaucus
- Motion to amend rules to allow a combination of the slates. #MoCaucus #ChristianCo
- Ha! Same here. RT @eyokley It just took like 3 minutes to decide how to adjourn for 5 minutes for committees to get together. #MOCaucus
- And we're back. Still stuck on a motion to approve the rules. Request to reread the rules as written, denied. #ChristianCo #MoCaucus
- Full house at Christian County #MoCaucus with 418 voters http://yfrog.com/obbk4mlj View photo
- A motion and 2nd for recess in the mist of intense conflict over accepting the rules. #ChristianCo #MoCaucus
I talked about the Ron Paul over at Hill Buzz take-over last week after my local convention took place (here.)
The Paulbots attacked Hillbuzz with a vengeance and even got the site shut down temporarily. They then bragged about it over at the Daily Paul.They were encouraged to attack Hillbuzz by a PaulBot who hacked into the comments section and posted comments without permission from me or the site.I'm still deleting comments (over 500) to prevent this hacker from posting.
Big Fur Hat even backed me up. He was pissed after I got a death threat (something that you are all too familiar with).
Paul supporters won ALL of the seats in my District, and ALL of the seats in a neighboring District.These creeps mean business.
Just thought you should know.