America, you are under siege from within. The Department of Justice, the de facto legal arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in America, is going to investigate the NYPD for ....... protecting America from jihadist attacks.
Over 45 Islamic plots have been thwarted since 911, and close to 200 Muslims have been arrested in thwarted jihad plots. How does that happen? Intel, that's how. Who is the DoJ going after? The most effective counter jihad law enforcement org in the world. Are you surprised, knowing how thoroughly compromised Obama's DoJ is? New Docs Reveal How DOJ Kowtows to Muslim Brotherhood
No constitutional protections were contravened.
This is an attempt to intimidate the NYPD into dropping all efforts to stop jihad terror plots.
Mayor Bloomberg, friend of radical Imam Rauf, whose office worked hard to get the Ground Zero Mosque past every legal hurdle, has staunchly defended the NYPD actions. Bloomberg has consistently shown his solicitude for the Islamic community. The idea that he would skirt Constitutional protections in this surveillance is laughable.
The Muslim Students Association is a Muslim Brotherhood organization. The Brotherhood is dedicated in its own words to "eliminating and destroying Western civilization from within."
- On October 22, 2000, Ahmed Shama, then-president of the UCLA Muslim Students Association, led a crowd of demonstrators at the Israeli consulate in chants of “Death to Israel!” and “Death to the Jews!” One guest speaker at the event was Hussam Ayloush, a member of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), which co-sponsored the rally. In his speech, Ayloush solicited contributions for the Holy Land Foundation, which was a supporter and fundraiser for Hamas.
- MSA members at UCLA have raised money for Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists at their annual “Anti-Zionist Week.”
- In March 2003, guest speaker Muhammad Faheed told an MSA meeting at Queensborough Community College in New York, “The only relationship you should have with America is to topple it!”
- At its Annual Conference in 2003, the Iowa MSA invited, as a guest speaker, CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad, who had previously, proudly identified himself as “a supporter of the Hamas movement.”
- The University of Southern California MSA invited Taliban ambassador Sayyid Hashimi to speak on campus six months before 9/11.
- The MSA chapter at California State University-Northridge held a fundraiser for Islamic Relief Worldwide, an organization that received a $50,000 contribution from a pro-Osama bin Laden front group based in Canada.
- In 2002, James Madison University’s MSA sponsored a “Jihad” panel that included Dr. Abdulrahman Hijazi, who had previously extolled an Islamic suicide bomber as a “martyr” whose actions were animated by hopes of securing “the mercy of Allah” by way of “one of the greatest good deeds, which is jihad.”
- In 2003, University of Idaho MSA president Sami Omar Al-Hussayen, who had sought access to a chemical lab containing nuclear material, was ordered deported because he worked for the al Qaeda-tied Islamic Assembly of North America.
- At the 7th annual MSA West Conference held at the University of Southern California in January 2005, former MSA UCLA member Ahmed Shama said: “We want to restore Islam to the leadership of society.… The goal … is the reestablishment of the Islamic form of government.” Shama praised Hamas and Hezbollah for being “uncompromising” on their principles, and for refusing to “shake hands with the other side.” He lauded the terrorist leader Muqtada al-Sadr for “legitimately fighting against [U.S.] occupation” in Iraq. He identified Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood as part of the “mainstream Islamic movement.” And he praised Hamas’ resolve that “the only solution to the current [Israeli] occupation is military resistance.”
- At the February 2006 MSA West Conference at Sacramento State University, guest speaker Abdel Malik-Ali praised the late Hamas founder Ahmed Yassin and rejoiced at Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s failing health. He also said, “Last week, we were all feeling so good – we were all feeling so good – because of what happened with Hamas” – a reference to the fact that the terrorist group had just won a large percentage of seats in the Palestinian Authority (PA) elections.
- At MSA's West Zone Conference on the UC-Berkeley campus in April 2007, MSA West president Amir Mertaban delivered a speech in which he emphasized the importance of unwavering loyalty to all fellow Muslims, regardless of what transgressions they may have committed: “Don't ever compromise on Islam! And don't ever compromise on your Muslim brothers and sisters in which you have no evidence. Osama bin Laden - I don't know this guy. I don't know what he did. I don't know what he said. I don't know what happened. But we defend Muslim brothers and we defend our Muslim sisters to the end.... In every aspect of Islam you are confident. Four wives? Yes men are allowed to have four wives within this context. Jihad? Yes Jihad! Jihad is the tightest thing in Islam. Don't compromise on these little things. Be proud of it. Why? Because Islam is a perfect religion.””
- Each year since 2005, MSA and many of its campus chapters have participated in "Israeli Apartheid Week," a series of events designed "to educate people about the nature of Israel as an apartheid system and to build Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) campaigns" against the Jewish state.
A group of Muslim students gather outside Rutgers' Paul Robeson Campus Center in Newark, N.J., Friday, Feb. 24, 2012, after the New Jersey chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-NJ), along with the Rutgers University Muslim Alumni Association and other groups held a news conference to address concerns about the spying conducted by the New York City Police Department on the Muslim community in New Jersey. (AP Photo/Mel Evans)
WASHINGTON - Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress on Tuesday that, months after receiving complaints about the New York Police Department's surveillance of entire American Muslim neighborhoods, the Justice Department is beginning a review to decide whether to investigate civil rights violations.
Holder said that police seeking to monitor activities by citizens "should only do so when there is a basis to believe that something inappropriate is occurring or potentially could occur."
Holder responded under questioning by Rep. Mike Honda, D-Calif., who as an infant was sent with his parents to a Japanese internment camp during World War II and has compared that policy to the NYPD's treatment of Muslims. The attorney general was on Capitol Hill to discuss the Justice Department's federal budget.
Holder did not suggest that a Justice Department investigation of the NYPD was imminent. Over the last six months, the AP has revealed the inner workings of secret programs of the NYPD, built with help from the CIA, to monitor Muslims.
Police have built databases showing where Muslims live, where they buy groceries, what Internet cafes they use and where they watch sports. Dozens of mosques and student groups have been infiltrated, and police have built detailed profiles of Moroccans, Egyptians, Albanians and other local ethnic groups. The NYPD surveillance extended outside New York City to neighboring New Jersey and Long Island and at colleges across the Northeast.
"I don't know even if the program as it has been described in the news media was an appropriate way to proceed, was consistent with the way in which the federal government would have done these things," said Holder, who was born in the Bronx and described New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly as his personal friend. "I simply just don't know the answers to those questions at the beginning stages of this matter."