The worldwide nazi movement suffered a setback today. The call for a march on the Jews fizzled.
According to CiF Watch, who have created a website to help expose the truth about the GMJ, the organizers and leading individuals are a global conglomerate of radical Islamist, terrorist, and far left groups (such as Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood & International Solidarity Movement).
One such senior leader is Ahmad Abu Halabiya, a Hamas MP and GMJ International Central Committee member, who has previously said: “Have no mercy on the Jews, no matter where they are, in any country. Fight them, wherever you are. Wherever you meet them, kill them.”
Another is Abdul Razzaq Maqri, the GMJ co-ordinator for Algeria and North African, who said in 2010 video that “all our blood is Palestine,” adding that “Israel will be annihilated soon.” Maqri was also one of the leaders of the 2010 Gaza Flotilla.
Defense Minister Barak ordered the IDF to prepare for a wide range of violent scenarios that could break out along the borders, and military sources say troops were under orders to use force to prevent infiltrations.
(JPOST): The IDF and Israel Police went on high alert Thursday and canceled weekend leave for thousands of soldiers and policemen ahead of the Global March to Jerusalem planned to begin Friday along Israel’s borders.
Defense Minister Ehud Barak ordered the IDF to prepare for a wide range of violent scenarios that could break out along the borders, and military sources said that troops were under orders to use force to prevent infiltrations.
“No one will be marching toward Jerusalem,” one official said
And indeed they didn't. Land Day, “Global March on Jerusalem” passes relatively quietly
JERUSALEM (JWN)—A day of Palestinian protests inside Israel and the West Bank—and joined by several thousand demonstrators “marching to Jerusalem” from beyond Israel’s borders—passed with few disturbances and no serious injuries.
In a roundup of incidents:
- Several protesters were lightly injured by tear gas inhalation in Hebron, when soldiers dispersed a demonstration that had become unruly.
- Dozens of Palestinian protesters approached the closed Erez crossing between Israel and the Gaza Strip as part of demonstrations for the Global March on Jerusalem. IDF soldiers drove most of them back with warning shots, but one Gazan was shot and lightly wounded in the leg.
- Several hundred Palestinians gathered near Jerusalem’s Nablus Gate, some carrying Palestinian flags. The crowd attempted to stage an illegal procession—a march that was already in Jerusalem, but not global—and was prevented by police. Several protesters were arrested.
- Lebanese news sites reported that foreign and Palestinian protesters were making their way toward the Beaufort Castle near the border with Israel, under the understanding that they would proceed no further toward Israel.
- Protests took place across the West Bank in Kalandiya, Bethlehem, Hebron, Nabi Saleh, Budrus, and other villages.
- At the Kalandiya checkpoint north of Jerusalem, Palestinian protesters threw rocks and firebombs at security forces and set tires alight. Security forces used tear gas, stun grenades, noise weapons, and foul-smelling water to disperse the protesters, many of whom had arrived at the checkpoint from Ramallah. A number of protesters were lightly injured and taken to local hospitals for treatment.
The Israel Defense Forces had raised its alert level ahead of the anticipated protests at Israel’s borders and West Bank checkpoints during Land Day, which was being joined by the much ballyhooed “march on Jerusalem” from outside the country. IDF Chief of General Staff Lt.-Gen. Benny Gantz toured the West Bank and Syrian border Friday morning ahead of the planned protests.
Who is behind this genocidal movement? The usual bloodthirsty suspects: Algemeiner has this:
The GMJ “Advisory Board” is no less illustrious, and counts amongst its members George Galloway, an antisemitic former UK politician and supporter of Hamas and Hizbullah. He has previously described Jerusalem as being “raped” by “foreigners.” Those “foreigners” being Israel of course.
One of Galloway’s cohorts on the advisory board is Sheikh Raed Salah, an Israeli-based radical Islamic cleric. In 2005, Salah was convicted in Israel for raising millions of dollars for Hamas and having contacts with an Iranian intelligence agent.
In a fiery Jerusalem sermon in 2008, he also invoked the infamous “blood libel” accusing Jews of using non-Jewish children’s blood to bake bread and called for an “Islamic-Arab Intifada from ocean to ocean, in support of the holy Jerusalem.” Immediately after, the 1,000-plus strong crowd began rioting. You can only imagine what a million-plus crowd would do after a similarly incendiary speech.
Omnipresent in all this is Iran’s unmistakable web of influence, stoking the flames of violence and unrest.
The respected Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center produced a detailed report outlining how Iran is the primary force behind the initiative, both directly and through its proxies such as Hamas, Hezbollah, and Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
The Islamic Republic’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, personally proclaimed Iran’s open support for the march, saying it was an expression of Iran’s policy to strengthen “resistance operations” against Israel.
Hussein Sheikh-ul-Islam, the Senior Advisor to the Parliament Speaker for International Affairs of Iran, was appointed Secretary of the Board for GMJ in Iran, and promptly proclaimed the march “a symbol… against the occupation, oppression, injustice and Judaization of Jerusalem.”
Ahmadinejad himself even met with some of the participants of the GMJ in Tehran only two weeks ago and told them, “The Zionist regime is like a malignant cancerous cell,” adding it was no longer legitimate for Israel to occupy any part of Palestine and that “we must prepare for the great day that arrogance will be wiped from the face of the earth.”
So, let there be no doubt — Iran’s terrorist tentacles are all over this march, down to the very last detail. Should violence ensue, the blood will be solely on the hands of Tehran and those foolish enough to be duped into participating in this Jihadist march to Jerusalem.