Ah .......... no worries.
This one tops the list of the biggest lies of all time.
- The check is in the mail.
- I'll respect you in the morning.
- I'm from your government, and I am here to help you.
- It's only a cold sore.
- You get this one, I'll pay next time.
- My wife doesn't understand me.
- Trust me, I'll take care of everything.
- Of course I love you.
- I am getting a divorce.
- Drinking? Why, no, Officer.
- I never inhaled.
- It's not the money, it's the principle of the thing.
- I never watch television except for PBS.
- ...but we can still be good friends.
- She means nothing to me.
- Don't worry, I can go another 20 miles when the gauge is on "empty."
- I gave at the office.
- Don't worry, he's never bitten anyone.
- I'll call you later.
- We'll release the upgrade by the end of the year.
- Read my lips: no new taxes
- I've never done anything like this before
- Now, I'm going to tell you the truth
- It's supposed to make that noise.
- I *love* your new <hat/haircut/dress/suit...>!
- ...then take a left. You can't miss it.
- Yes, I did.
- Don't worry, it's OK -- I'm sterile...
Relax: Imam meets Pope, says "Islam is a religion of peace that loves life and condemns any act in the name of religion against the very principles of the religion" Jihadwatch
"Say (O Muhammad): O ye who are Jews! If ye claim that ye are favoured of Allah apart from (all) mankind, then long for death if ye are truthful." -- Qur'an 62:6
"The Americans love Pepsi-Cola, we love death." -- Afghan jihadist Maulana Inyadullah
"We love death more than you love life!" -- New York jihadist Adis Medunjanin
"Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Qur'anic] psalms and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim." -- Ayatollah Khomeini
"Pope Meets With Holy Land Rabbi, Imam, Druse," by Nicole Winfield for the Associated Press, November 10:A delegation of Muslim, Christian, Jewish and Druse religious leaders in Israel met Thursday with Pope Benedict XVI in a high-profile display of their efforts to promote interfaith peace initiatives in the region....
Sheik Kiwan Mohamad, who heads an association of some 500 imams in Israel, said the fact that the council exists was proof that people of different faiths can live together peacefully, even amid the political unrest in the Middle East.
"Islam is a religion of peace that loves life and condemns any act in the name of religion against the very principles of the religion," he said. "The people who act in this way are selfish; they do so for themselves and out of personal motives and interests."...