The Snohomish County Executive Office and the Diversity Council has invited the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) to conduct diversity training on Nov 14th from Noon to 1:00 pm in Public Meeting Room 1, Drewel Building in Everett. (hat tip Rose via Lynda)
The idea that a Muslim Brotherhood hate group that was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the largest terror funding trial, the Holy Land Foundation trial, will conduct "training" to government officials is indicative of how co-opted and compromised we are. The Snohomish County Council Members scheduled CAIR to teach diversity training in order to help put a positive "spin" on Islamic practice in the workplace.
How different would it be if a proxy group of the German SS gave training seminars to government officials in the early forties? It would be no different.
Please poltiely contact the County Executive’s Office directly at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and politely inform them of the enemy they have invited to spread disinformaton and lies. You can reach the Snohomish County Council at 425-388-3494 or Toll-Free: 1-800-562-4367 x3494.
Our elected officials must be warned of the domestic danger these subversive groups pose. Do this today.
Hamas-linked CAIR itself has numerous ties to jihad terror, and consequently has been listed on AFDI’s Threats to Freedom Index. Recently U.S. District Judge Jorge A. Solis cited “ample evidence” that CAIR participated in a “criminal conspiracy” led by the Holy Land Foundation, Hamas’s main fund-raising arm in the U.S. CAIR was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation Hamas terror funding case.
The FBI has discontinued all contact with CAIR because of its terror ties. In the summer of 2010 it has embarked upon a concerted campaign of intimidation and defamation to silence public figures who speak out against jihad and Islamic terrorism, including Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY), the Rev. Franklin Graham, Florida Congressional candidate Dan Fanelli, and Connecticut Congressional candidate Rick Torres.
CAIR has a long record of duplicity and deception. Although it has received millions of dollars in donations from foreign Islamic entities, it has not registered as a foreign agent as required by the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA), despite spreading Islamic supremacist propaganda within the United States.
Although it presents itself as a civil rights group, CAIR actually has numerous links to Islamic supremacist and jihad terror groups. CAIR founders Omar Ahmad and Niwad Awad (who still serves as CAIR’s executive director) were present at a Hamas planning meeting in Philadelphia in 1993 where they and other Hamas operatives conspired to raise funds for Hamas and to promote jihad in the Middle East. CAIR has steadfastly refused to denounce Hamas and Hizballah as terrorist groups.
Several former CAIR officials have been convicted of various crimes related to jihad terror:
* Ghassan Elashi, founder of CAIR’s Texas chapter, in 2009 received a 65-year prison sentence for funneling over $12 million from the Islamic charity known as the Holy Land Foundation to the jihad terrorist group Hamas, which is responsible for murdering hundreds of Israeli civilians
* Mousa Abu Marzook, a former CAIR official, was designated by the U.S. government in 1995 as a “terrorist and Hamas leader.” He now is a Hamas leader in Syria.
* Randall Royer, CAIR’s former civil rights coordinator, in 2004 began serving a 20-year prison sentence for aiding al-Qaida and the Taliban against American troops in Afghanistan and recruiting for Lashkar e-Taiba, the jihadist group responsible for the 2008 Mumbai jihad massacres.
* Bassem Khafagi, CAIR’s former community relations director, was arrested for involvement with the Islamic Assembly of North America, which was linked to al-Qaida. After pleading guilty to visa and bank fraud charges, Khafagi was deported.
* Rabih Haddad, a former CAIR fundraiser, was deported for his work with the Global Relief Foundation (which he co-founded), a terror-financing organization.
In 1998 Omar Ahmad, CAIR’s co-founder and longtime Board Chairman, said: “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”
After he received unwelcome publicity as a result of this statement, Ahmad denied saying it, several years after the fact. However, the original reporter, Lisa Gardiner of the Fremont Argus, stands by her story.
CAIR’s spokesman Ibrahim Hooper once said: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.”