This is Obama, Pelosi and the left's movement. Obama is expressing sympathy in his desperate attempt to shift blame for his unprecedented debt crisis. Obama has racked up more debt in three years than all previous presidents combined.
Blaming the Jews would be entirely consistent with a Frank Marshall-mentored, twenty-year Jeremiah Wright disciple like Barack Hussein. "Jewish bankers" and such sounds eerily like pre-war Germany.
That’s the message one Wall Street protester was trying to spread in Lower Manhattan to anyone that would listen.
A new video posted to YouTube shows the protester loudly and aggressively proclaiming “the Jews control Wall Street.”
In the nearly 6-minute video, the man is seen standing in Zuccotti Park ranting against Israel and Jews while holding a sign reading “Hitler’s Bankers – Wall St.”
The protestor, who would not give his name to those gathered around him, is also seen arguing with members of the public who took offense to his choice of words.
A number of others also ask the protester if Fox News had paid him to stand and display his sign to which he responded: “[expletive] Fox News, that’s [expletive]. [Expletive] Jew made that up.”
Occupier, Occupy Wall Street Now. I've often said, I said last week he who controls the definition of words, the meaning of words, controls the debate. He who controls the language controls the debate. There's a lot of interesting stuff here. Occupy Wall Street Now, 99%, that leaves 1%, roughly the percentage of Jews in the population, too. And Wall Street and bankers have been anti-Semitic code for Jews in this country going back quite a while.
Now, what's happening here is that the Democrats... This is where Brooks may be on to something. It's too early to tell. But the Democrats are embracing this group of people. They are embracing them big time. The Democrats -- Jan Schakowsky in Illinois, members of Congress -- cannot help themselves. They are embracing this group and encourages this group. Celebrities are showing up now. Kanye West shows up with Russell Simmons, and he was wearing his big gold chains, and he hung around for a while. He did a perp walk, signed some autographs and had to get out of there because he was mobbed by these people. But this Adbusters bunch has a history of anti-Semitism, proud anti-Semitism. (interruption) The article about Jewish "neocons" was just one of their pieces, Snerdley, that you mentioned here, along those lines.
And a lot of people, a lot of people like to think that Wall Street's all made up of Jewish people. We're the ones that mentioned this last week. We're the first to tell you that Adbusters was deeply involved in this. I wouldn't be surprised if Brooks got the idea from this program. I'm gonna do a content search and I'm gonna go back and I'm gonna get the exact thing I said about Adbusters last week or the week before, whenever it was 'cause now people are starting to pick up on this. So here's the point: If this group is being organized and paid for by a bunch of anti-Semites and the Democrat Party goes overboard in embracing this group of people, then this could be problem for the Democrat coalition, not to mention the fact that they could unleash a bunch of anti-Jewish racism down there if they're not careful with this, 'cause there's much more going on here than you just see at the surface.