In this telling video shot in Germany and broadcast on the propaganda Press TV, "moderate" Muslims react with contempt over calls for more Muslim cooperation (if not them, who?) in identifying extremists in their community. Muslims take offense and cry "islamophobia."
We see this across the Western world and the US as well. The "moderates" do not lambaste the devout Muslims committing jihad. No. They attack, smear, marginalize, and libel those who speak out against jihad and Islamic supremacism. So what's the difference, except that one straps one on, and the other covers for jihad?
Look, I don't wear a uniform or carry a rifle, but I support US troops with every breath of my body. Many Muslims do not blow themselves up, but they support jihad and homicide bombings. Look at recent Gallup and Pew polls, and other disturbing polls.
And here in America, the numbers are disturbing;
A survey taken by the Pew Research Center of Muslims in the USA show several troubling statistics which indicate that not all is rosy and peaceful among the Muslim community in America:
- First of all, 60% of the American Muslims do not believe that 19 Muslim/Arab men carried out the attack on 9/11/01.
- 26% of Muslims under 30 believe that suicide bombing is justified under some circumstances.
- 60% are concerned about a rise in Islamic extremism in the U.S.
- 85% do not support the war in Iraq. 33% oppose the action in Afghanistan.
- 25% refused to answer whether they have a favorable view or not of al-Qaida.
The real "radicals" are those who wish to reform Islam.
GERMANY: See, there really is no difference between muslims and radical muslims Bare Naked Islam
Reacting with contempt over calls for more muslim cooperation in identifying extremists in their community, muslims take offense at the idea that they are expected to rat out fellow muslims.
German MP René Stadtkewitz will be speaking at our 911 Freedom Rally at Ground Zero. Be there.