Advertisement at Washinton Note (hat tip Van)
NEW YORK, March 31, 2011 -- Human rights activists and advocates for journalistic accuracy are holding a conference this week in Washington to protest the expansion of Al-Jazeera in the United States. "Al-Jazeera, Global Jihad, and the Suicide of the West" will convene at noon on Friday, April 1 at the National Press Club, 529 14th St. Northwest.
Topics will include:
- The activities of the Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S. and its influence on the Obama Administration.
- How Al-Jazeera television functions as a mouthpiece for the Muslim Brotherhood and a homeland security threat to the United States.
- How American tax dollars are being funneled to Al-Jazeera.
- The involvement of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn in the Al-Jazeera- supported "International Solidarity Movement" in the Middle East.
With the Middle East in flames, Obama conducting an illegal war in Libya, and Islamic jihad on the march, America's Survival, Inc. announces an emergency conference in Washington, D.C.
April 1, 2011 - National Press Club - Washington, D.C
April 1, 2011. National Press Club
First Amendment Lounge - 12-4:00 p.m.
529 14th Street Northwest
Washington D.C., DC 20045
- ~ The activities of the Muslim Brotherhood in the U.S. and its influence on the Obama Administration.
- ~ How Al-Jazeera television functions as a mouthpiece for the Muslim Brotherhood and a homeland security threat to the United States.
- ~ How American tax dollars are being funneled to Al-Jazeera.
- ~ The involvement of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn in the Al-Jazeera- supported "International Solidarity Movement" in the Middle East.
12:15-12:40 Cliff Kincaid
12:45-1:20 Jerry Kenney
1:30-2:00 Charles Ortel
2:15-2:45 Lee Kaplan
3:00-3:40 Pamela Geller
3:45 concluding remarks by Cliff Kincaid while Pamela Geller signs copies of
The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America until 4 p.m.
THE FALSE FRIEND: WIKILEAKS REVELATIONS ABOUT QATAR, AL-JAZEERA, AND TERRORISM
- Al-Jazeera is a foreign policy instrument of the Qatar regime.
- Qatar is a state sponsor of terrorism because it serves as a financial base for al-Qaeda and the Taliban.
- Obama officials are publicly lying about Qatar being a friend of the U.S.
- Al-Jazeera was judged to be the most probable cause of another Middle East war, as a result of the chaos it was causing in and among Arab states.
How deep has this jihadist prop-org infiltrated centers of power in the US? Check this out:
Al Jazeera will have a presence at Wednesday night's Radio and TV Congressional Dinner at the Convention Center.
Al Jazeera’s Arabic channel Bureau Chief, Abderrahim Foukara and English language channel Bureau Chief Muhammad Cajee and its own Jeff Ballou who sits on the association’s executive committee will lead a team of staff and the following guests to the RTCA dinner tonight.”
THE GUEST LIST
Capt. John Kirby, Spokesman, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
George Little, Director, CIA office of public affairs
Michael Blake, Associate Director and Deputy Associate Director of the Office of Intergovernmental Affairs, Office of Public Engagement, The White House
Karen Richardson, Associate Director for International Outreach, Office of Public Engagement, The White House
Famed civil rights attorney Robert Watkins, of Counsel Williams and Connolly
Robert Cardillo, Deputy Director of National Intelligence for Integration
Shawn Turner, spokesman, National Security Council, The White House
Harry Jaffe, Washingtonian Magazine
PJ Crowley, Former State Department spokesman
Bob Litt, General Counsel, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
Vic Carter, Anchor, CBS Baltimore
Ben Chang, U.S. Department of State
Matt Lee, The Associated Press and dean of the State Department Press Corps
B Christopher Thigpen, CEO, Savannah Essentials
UPDATE: Al Jazeera adds…Rep. Jim McDermott, D-Wash., Chris Hensman, The White House and Washingtonian‘s Jill Hudson. And with the longest title we’ve seen since the last time we wrote this phrase is…Cherreka Montgomery, Director of the Evaluation and Measurement Unit, Office of the Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs, Office of Policy, Planning and Resources U.S. Department of State.