Please view this video of Lamis Deek, radical lawyer for the Islamic supremacist Muslim Brotherhood mosque on a quiet, residential street in Sheepshead Bay. Despite fierce community opposition, the Islamic supremacists have been illegally constructing this mega-mosque on this small, quiet street -- up until Thursday, when city officials stopped colluding and turning a blind eye to the illegal building and stopped construction.
Lamis Deek is identified in the video as being from Al-Awda, NY. In the video she advocates for the annihilation of the Jewish State. She speaks of a "democratic Muslim state in place of Israel -- equal rights for all." She speaks about full equality. In what Muslim country is there full equality for non-Muslims? None.
The Jews are welcome to stay contingent upon "full dismantlement of all Zionist structures, all Zionist laws, all Zioist institutions." She speaks of Jewish supremacy in a country (Israel) where all people of all races and religions live free in the only democratic society in the Middle East. Islamic law in the 56 Muslim countries in the world is the most extreme racist, misogynistic and intolerant legal system in the world.
She is a first class nazi. What kind of a fortress are they building on that quiet, tree-lined residential street in Sheepshead Bay?
Al Awda has been named one of the top ten anti-Israel groups in the country.
Look at these Al-Awda signs from the protests against Israel and secular Egypt and for the Muslim Brotherhood, yesterday and last weekend here in NYC. The Sheepshead Bay mega-mosque is a Muslim Brotherhood-linked mosque.
Look at the bottom of these signs: Al-Awda
Al-Awda justifies its radical agenda by delegitimizing Israel’s founding and its national purpose, by distorting the history of the conflict and by vilifying Israel. Its top priority is not peace through compromise. Instead, Al-Awda is adamantly opposed to compromise or to a two-state solution that does not include an absolute right of return. Its slogan is “No Return="No" Peace.” Its logo is a key superimposed on a map of all of present-day Israel. Its website at one time featured a call to arms from Hamas spiritual leader, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin. Al-Awda’s stand is so uncompromising and hostile to Israel that it created a schism in September 2003 in a coalition of activists opposed to the Iraq War. Consider some of the group’s positions:
- “The inalienable rights of refugees and displaced people cannot be left to “negotiations” between Israel and the Palestinian Authority. International law considers agreements between a military occupier and the occupied to be null and void if they deprive civilians of recognized human rights including the rights to repatriation and restitution.” (Al-Awda Fact Sheet)
- “Al-Awda 2003 Convention opposes the US sponsored Road Map which aims at suppressing the human and national rights of the Palestinian people.” (Al-Awda Convention Resolutions July 2003)
- Al-Awda supports the Intifada. “The Convention expresses support for the struggle of the Palestinian people, currently spearheaded by the Intifada, to achieve national resistance goals….” (Al-Awda Convention Resolutions July 2003)
- Al-Awda considers terrorists “political prisoners” and “demands” their “immediate release.” (Al-Awda Convention Resolutions July 2003)
- “Israel is a Jewish democracy, and this oxymoron should not be confused with real democracy.” (FAQs on Refugees, Al-Awda website)
- “The Palestinian refugee problem arose….from a systematic policy of ethnic cleansing (by Israel)….” (FAQs on Refugees, Al-Awda website)
- “Al-Awda 2003 Convention demands the immediate termination of the use of the term “Israel/Palestine” and any of its combinations.”
- Israel is engaged in “massive state terrorism.” (Al-Awda Fact Sheet)