The Swedish Democrats recently won big in the Swedish elections. They took 20 of the 349 seats in the country's assembly in September. It was the first time the Swedish Democrats won, denying the governing centre-right coalition an overall majority.
The Swedish Democrats have been one of the few brave political parties to speak out against the islamization of Europe and the goosesteppers. They have been mercilessly attacked in the mainstream media.
Predictably, they're charged with being "racist" and "neo-Nazi," and predictably, they're neither, as you can see from this pdf. They're actually a staunchly pro-democracy, pro-human rights, pro-Israel party that is making a strong stand against Islamization and the stealth jihad in Sweden. (Visual evidence of the party's actual nature comes in the photo above: Ekeroth is Jewish, and Assai an immigrant to Sweden from Iran).
Spencer in Sweden last July with Kent Ekeroth and Daniel Assai of the Sweden Democrats
Now comes this horrible news: (hat tip Lisa)
A young municipal representative, David, of the party Sweden Democrats in Malmö was yesterday night kidnapped by two arabic speaking youths. They forced him to let them in to his apartment.Where they tortured him, beat him and abused him for twenty minutes.
They also cut out an swastiska in his forehead with a knife.
Before they left they also stole his computer and money.
All this because David is a strong guy that dares to criticise islam.
David was also knife-attacked by masked persons in March this year. And he is always using a protectionwest and protectionspray when he moves around in Malmö. Yesterday he just left his apartment to get rid of some garbage, and the attackers was waiting outside his house.
After the attack in March, David kept on with his hard work for Sweden Democrats. After yesterdays attack, he doesn´t know if he can do it any more. David is now hiding in a secret location.
Masked man attacked the politician
MALMO. Knife proof vest and spray attack - everyday for SDU-politician David Von Arnold Antoni. The day before he was attacked by a political opponent in Malmo.
- He made a stab at me with the knife, but I jumped back. Otherwise, I had been hit in the stomach.
March 17, 2010 ambushed by knife armed man in the night
Tuesday was tough for David Von Arnold Antoni, Sweden Democratic ungpolitiker in Malmö two years ago.
- We had a stall at the Media School. All of a sudden it exploded. One student threw eggs. The atmosphere became aggressive and someone said "you never know what can happen when you are doing such things, it can end badly," said David Von Arnold Antoni.
He has grown accustomed to attacks, "he says. At public meetings, he carries a knife safety vest under your clothing that protects against stabs, cuts and blows. But in the evening, when he was on his way to Hemköp and took the road past St John's Church in Malmö to check out concert program for her mother, when he was normally dressed.
Sprayed the offender
- In addition to the church jumped a masked guy in me: "Stay away from our school, bloody racist." He made a stab at me with a knife and I jumped backwards.
David Von Arnold Antoni sprayed the offender with assault red spray in the face and then fled. He hid in a bush and called the police. The patrol came to the place searched with dogs, but lost track of Pildammsparken.
- I was pretty spoiled when. I was about to throw up when I sat in the police car.
No one suspected
No witness saw the attack. The perpetrator is probably colored red in one part of the face and hands. But Malmo police have no suspects for the assassination attempt.
- No, there is not much to go on, "said public relations officer Anders Lindell.
Agneta Nilsson, president of Media School, followed up the chaos on Tuesday.
- There was discussion, but that they have to have, that's why they come. But I have apologized for the sake of pupils of egg throwing, "says headmaster Agneta Nilsson.
David Von Arnold Antoni remains at number 13 on the SD list, the Malmö City Council.
- Lets you keep them on, they may decide. The society is headed in the wrong direction if you will not be able to say what you think.