I'll be on CNN this morning -- countering the deception of supremacist Imam Faisal on the 911 mega mosque at Ground Zero.
1. Where is the sensitivity to the victims? This is an insult and a kick in the gut. Where is the tolerance, mutual understanding and mutual respect? Opening on September 11, 2011, as they plan to do, shows they hold us in complete contempt.
2. This is part of their historic Islamic pattern: build mosques on the cherished sites of conquered people.
3. Cordoba House group has not been honest -- it's not a mosque, it's a prayer space, it's a mosque.
4. Where's the money coming from? Is it terror-funded, like Feisal's jihad genocidal "flotilla"?
5. They say they're for tolerance, but Rauf is on record calling for Sharia, which is radically intolerant.
Today at NOON at Liberty and Church Streets