Many of you write to me, "Pamela, what can I do? The problems are overwhelming".
Well, here is an easy fix. SUPPORT SCOTT BROWN NOW. If Brown makes it, the fascists lose the super majority. He breaks the filibuster proof Congress. He can save American from IMMINENT ruin from statists and socialism.
Yes, it's that big.
And don't be scammed by the Obot/Troll thing. Bloggers pretending to support a candidate but really trying to sabotage by saying, "The race is over. He/she gave it a good fight but there is no way they can win. Might as well stay home." More on that here (hat tip sicily)
Do NOT give up until the fat lady sings and do not trust anyone who tells you anything other than that! The Vote is in 7 days.
A new poll conducted by Rasmussen for FOX 25 is 49% Coakley to 47% for Brown. Amongst un-enrolled voters, Scott leads 71% to 18%. Scott raised $1.3 million dollars yesterday, and another $500,000 today online and the day is not over. Scott has won the endorsement of the Boston Herald, the Lowell Sun, the Worcester Telegram & Gazette (which is owned by the NY Times/Boston Globe) and the Lawrence Eagle-Tribune. Phone banks are springing up in California, Wisconsin, New York, Kentucky, Washington, DC, Ohio, New Jersey, Vermont. We are going to win this.
Please send money or make calls or both. If you are coming to Boston, please let me know. We are trying to put something together for Saturday night in Boston for volunteers.
UPDATE: Carol suggests if you live out of state:
1. Donate money.
2. Make calls from home. It's very easy. No pressure. You can do it at your own pace, stop and start throughout the day, as needed. (Just be mindful of any time difference between where you live and MA.) The campaign will provide you with a short script you can use as a guide so no worries that you need to be winging it. However, it's prudent to familiarize yourself with key talking points of the campaign. You can type up a short list and keep it by the phone when you makes calls. And if you're concerned about how to answer questions you don't know the answer to, don't sweat it - encourage the voter to contact the campaign office directly.
3. Talk about the race to others and get them involved.
If you live in MA, in addition to the above:
4. Be a poll watcher. In this role you can help get out the vote for Scott Brown and keep an eye on the precincts you are covering to make sure everything is on the up and up.
5. Contact the MA Secretary of State and ask them what they are doing to protect the voters of MA against voter fraud. Ask specific questions.
6. When you go to the polls, bring a camera to record anything questionable that you witness.