Just this week alone, look at the volume of filth posted here:Obama's Sewer: "Organizing for America" Website of Jewish Blood Libels and here: Hosting Hate: On Obama's Website, Terrible Hits on the Jews Just keep on Coming.
The latest find (thanks to Rachel P) reads:
By Dwight Burdette Dec 23rd 2008 at 6:14 pm EST (Updated Dec 23rd 2008 at 6:14 pm EST)
This post is transparently anti-semitic and should be offensive to anyone who really supports Barack Obama.
This same man also did an article about me on the website, pulling this headline, "Islam is a mental illness," which I ran after repeated instances in which lone jihadis pleaded insanity. Time after time, when a lone jihadi (in the phenomenon also known as sudden jihad syndrome) is apprehended, he is deemed insane. Didn't the moderate Muslim Muzzammil Hassan, the New York TV producer who chopped his wife's head off after she filed for divorce, just plead insanity a couple of weeks ago? Didn't Naveed Haq, the jihadi who killed a pregnant Jewish woman and wounded five others at the Seattle Jewish center, plead insanity?
PAMELA GELLER: THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK
By John Lewis-Dickerson, Atlanta - Nov 20th, 2008 at 4:00 pm EST
Portrait of cartoonist as Islamophobic cretin
Yes it is. It truly is. So says Pam Geller (notice the quotation marks–I didn’t say that) of Atlas Shrugged and one of the world’s most distinguished forensic psychologists and learned scholars of Islam. Er, not really. The only forensic psychology this woman has ever practiced involves writing her own blog which is a repository for pathological hatred. As for her scholarly credentials, she earned them at the Merkaz HaRav Kahane yeshiva or was it the Bernard Lewis School of Neocon Anti-Jihadism? Actually, she is the one of the blog world’s greatest Jewish purveyors of Muslim hate. How else could she come up with this blog post title?
Try reading the post, asshat.
Feed back about Mr. Obama speech before AIPAC
By Mouhamad - Jun 18th, 2008 at 11:01 pm EDT
Mr. Obama, you finally made a breakthrough and history. But after a great inspirational speech on Tuesday evening, the speech you delivered before AIPAC, your bigoted hosts, you were anything but inspirational.
You were not inspirational because Genocide and Ethnic cleansing are depressing.
Your mandate, if elected, is to be the president of the U.S.A. and not a defender of the largest ethnic cleansing/genocide operation (Israel) by European against a Semitic group (Arabs in Palestine) since the holocaust. You do not have a mandate to defend Israel or promote its racist/genocidal policies.
Your speech in front of AIPAC is a condemnation of everything you spoke about since the beginning of the campaign. Indeed, if someone was to tell me that the speech was written by Mr. Hagee I would have believed it. Even Senator Clinton sounded more American and Less Israeli then usual. Perhaps because you, Mr. Obama, used up all the propaganda available out there.
If you were to take a walk on the streets of Jerusalem which you want to make the “indivisible capital of Israel“, and you were not the presidential candidate from the USA, it is very likely that the Racist people who you are pandering to and defending would probably spit on you like they spit on priests and imams and unarmed woman and children. It would be no exaggeration on my part that they will probably call you by any of many animal names like they call all those who do not fit into their narrow Zionist/Jewish supremacist formula.
Jerusalem and Palestine are not a Real Estate. This is homeland for people that lived there for millenniums until a bunch of European decided to continue Hitler’s ethnic cleansing policies and deport what’s left of the European Jews to Palestine.
Palestine, Mr. Obama, is not your mandate just like Israel is not your mandate. Focus on the Midwest and the rest of the U.S. and lead by example not by propaganda. You have made history by crossing racial barrier, (Something that is new to the U.S.A and something that your Israeli friends yet to learn- (Just ask the Falasha Jews from Ethiopia how well they are treated)
Do not give your self and your supporters and agenda a pat on the back because you “ARRIVED” and then turn around and deny the God Given Right of the Palestinians to return to their homeland, live in peace and at least, get on equal footing with foreign invaders in their own homeland.
While you are standing at AIPAC tens of thousands of men, women and children are living in “Concentration camp called GAZA”. They are under blockade by the Israeli and Egyptian governments and they are denied the right to pay for food and medicine. AN OUTRAGE THAT reverend TUTU found appalling but you did not even bother to pay lip service for in your speech so as not to upset your hosts. Indeed, on your website, a search for Palestine reveals zero answers but Israel is on your agenda.
You speak of courage and change, but I believe that you lack both. I believed in you and I backed you but slowly the crack showed. Each time you inspired me you turned around and showed me another face that has absolutely no relation to all your “speeches”.
I feel like a fool because I backed you up. I thought that you are going to improve our lives, but actually, you are just a different face of the same currency,” Deception at home and imperialism abroad.”
These are my thoughts. Too bad I could not post them on the blog for others to see. But if you have any more time to read, see the entries below about Palestinre and what your Democratic Allies are doing: The report is by the Palestinian Red Cross
GAZA: Low profile Genocide
2nd June 2008
“The world is witnessing a terrible human rights crime in Gaza, where a million and a half human beings are being imprisoned with almost no access to the outside world. An entire population is being brutally punished.” Jimmy Carter, The Guardian, Thursday 8th May 2008
• As Israel steps up its human rights violations and SYSTEMATIC breaches of international humanitarian law in the Gaza Strip ALL the basic functions of civilian life have come to a near standstill, including drinking water delivery, sewage water disposal, and garbage collection.
• Access to food, water and medicine is now beginning to hit unborn children and newborn babies.
• The Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza records confirms the birth of 9,000 to 10,000 babies in the Gaza Strip every month. Of every 1,000 born, 28 die from malnutrition, anemia and other poverty-related causes. The Ministry has no figures of babies surviving after suffering from malnutrition.
• The premature birth of babies born dangerously underweight is a daily and increasing phenomenon in Gaza.
• The UN agency for Palestine refugees, UNRWA, reported in 2002 that 19 percent of Palestinians in Gaza suffer from anemia. That figure is now estimated by UNRWA to be 77.5 percent.
• Healthcare facilities record a rapid decline in clients attending clinics due to the transportation crisis. Likewise, hundreds of healthcare professionals were unable to reach their work places.
• There are approximately 25,000 deaf and hearing-impaired people in the Gaza Strip, many of whom have no specialist support service. In 1992 the Atfaluna Society for Deaf Children was set up in Gaza to address their needs.
• In April 2008 the Society was forced to close its doors to its 275 pupils aged 4-17 because of chronic fuel shortage.
A LOOMING ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER
• Millions of liters of sewage are still being dumped into the sea daily. Workers with the Gaza Coastal Municipality Water Utilities, responsible for the sewage, have been recently given 60 bicycles by UNICEF. This is set to become the primary mode of transport for staff.
• The Gaza Strip faces other dangers due to the decreased amounts of fuels necessary to operate sewage systems and their treatment plants.
• There are serious concerns that sewage water may also overflow into populated areas as did actually occur in al-Zaytoun neighborhood in Gaza City in January 2008, or the environmental catastrophe that struck Um al-Nasser village in the northern Gaza Strip in March 2007, which took the lives of 5 people.
• With the onset of summer there is an urgent need to stop the pumping of sewage water into the sea, as many people go to beach during this period.
• The consistent use of heavy weaponry in densely populated urban areas of the Gaza Strip accounts for a disturbing number of the deaths and injuries among Palestinian civilians in the Gaza Strip.
• The total number of Gazans killed by IOF since the beginning of 2008 now stands at 420, including 62 children and 16 women. During the same period the IOF carried out 30 incursions into the Gaza Strip. During these incursions, 127 Palestinians were detained; 17 of them are still under detention. Additionally, the IOF razed 372 dunams of agricultural land, and destroyed 15 homes.
• Throughout the month of May 2008, Israel’s Occupation Forces (IOF) killed 77 Palestinians most of them in the Gaza Strip. Of them, 20 were children and one was a woman.
• On 28th April the IOF killed a mother and her four children in Beit Hanoun.
• Since 8th March 2007 (International Women’s Day), 24 women have been killed by IOF, including 5 girls. Since the beginning of the second intifada 288 women have been killed, including 105 girls. Many of these killings constitute grave breaches of the Fourth Geneva Convention, mandating individual criminal responsibility.
• On Wednesday, 7th May 2008, IOF troops raided the house of Majdi Abd al-Raziq al-Daghma during an incursion into the New Abasan district.
• The troops opened the outside metal door, then blew up the wooden interior door. The force of the blast killed 33-year-old Wafa Shaker al-Daghma instantly. They then detained her three children, who had all witnessed the killing of their mother, in one of the rooms of the house. The children, who included a two-year-old, were confined inside the room for the next six and a half hours.
• On Wednesday, 14th May 2008, 15 Israeli tanks entered the village of 'Izbet 'Abed Rabba, west of Beit Hanoun and east of Jabaliya refugee camp, with aerial cover provided by the Israeli Air Force. Upon entry to the village, Israeli ground forces engaged in random gun fire despite not being fired upon. A 17-year-old boy, Hamdi Salemeh Khader, who was riding his bicycle on al-Karama Road was shot twice by machine gun fire from the tanks, killing him instantly. The distance between Hamdi and the tanks was approximately 500 meters at the time they fired upon him.
• Given the fact that the topography of this part of the Gaza Strip is flat and unobstructed by buildings it is inconceivable that the visibility of the tank commanders who were aided with aerial surveillance was in any way impeded. The unarmed boy was however shot.
A RIGHT TO LEARN
• The stoppage of fuel supplies has paralyzed 50% of the educational sector as half the students at all educational levels are unable to reach their schools and universities.
• Educational sector employees have been unable to reach their work after the transportation sector in the Gaza Strip has grounded to a halt.
• PRC is monitoring with utmost concern the deteriorating economic and social conditions caused by the siege of the Gaza Strip.
• PRC draws your attention to Israel's continuing disregard for the customary international humanitarian law principles of distinction and proportionality.
• PRC calls upon High Contracting Parties of the Fourth Geneva Convention (FGC), in particular the British government and member States of the European Union, to implement the principle of universal jurisdiction over grave breaches of the Conventions in the Gaza Strip.
• PRC calls upon the international community to end the COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT of the Palestinian civilian population in the Gaza Strip.
• PRC calls upon the High Contracting Parties of the FGC to ensure the immediate flow of the supplies of fuels, foods, medicines and other goods into the Gaza Strip in accordance with international humanitarian law and human rights law.
• PRC reminds the Parties of their common obligation under Article 1 of the FGC to respect and respect and ensure respect for the Convention in all circumstance; and their obligation under Article 54 of the Protocol, which rules the “starvation of civilians as a method of warfare is prohibited.”