You can listen to the podcast here.
Our radio interview discussing his latest book, The Rise of Nuclear Iran: How Tehran Defies the West, was riveting.
If we stay on the path we're on....Get ready for the Ayatollahs to have the bomb.
* Why a nuclear Iran could lead to a "terrorist bomb"
* Why the Arab world, as much as Israel, fears a nuclear Iran
* How Iran takes advant age of Western diplomacy
* The radical theology of the current Iranian regime--and its apocalyptic goals
* Iran's not-so-secret hegemonic aspirations for the Middle East, Islam, and even the rest of the world
Alarming and compelling, The Rise of Nuclear Iran: How Tehran Defies the West, confronts us with the most important foreign policy question of our time: will Iran be allowed to become a nuclear power--and at what cost?