Despite repeated warnings to "Say No to Koh", Harold Koh was confirmed. This is a dark day. American sovereignty, R.I.P. Say no to Koh? With a vote of 62-35, we didn't even say maybe. This is an indication that so few knew what was at stake, and once again the media abdicated its role of public servant, not Obama's slave.
The future of American jurisprudence hung in the very balance. Koh opposes national self-interest. He is dogged and determined to advance his views. He believes traditional sovereignty is obsolete. He has written critically of the very notion American exceptionalism.
Yale Law School Dean Harold Koh was confirmed as the State Department Legal Advisor in a roll call vote, 62-35.
We needed 51 votes.
3. Customary international law
c. CEDAW as a case study
5. Constitutional law
1. Koh's confirmation hearing
• Review of Koh Confirmation Hearing Transcript--Part 1
• Review of Koh Confirmation Hearing Transcript--Part 2
• Review of Koh Confirmation Hearing Transcript--Part 3
• Koh's Written Answers to Senator Lugar's Questions
• Koh's Written Answers to Senator DeMint's Questions
2. Koh and the Alien Tort Statute
3. Koh and National Security
- Koh vs. Obama Administration
- Re: What's the Big Deal About Piracy?
- Koh vs. Obama Administration on Military Commissions
- Koh vs. Obama Administration on Indefinite Detention?
UPDATE: Here are the traitors in the Republican party who helped usurp American sovereignty and who voted for the pro-sharia dhimmi “transnationalist” and far-left radical Koh:
Mel Martinez, RINO - Florida
Richard Lugar, RINO - Indiana
Susan Collins, RINO - Maine
Olympia Snowe, RINO - Maine
George Voinovich, RINO – Ohio