UPDATE: The news isn't printing it but it looks like they took all of the records of all of the members of the synagogue, all of the donations and amounts of donations etc. With that, they have all of the addresses of the members. (hat tip Henry)
The axis of evil is circling the wagons around their favorite historical scapegoat. Their failures, their corruption, the brutality inflicted on the lives of their people, run a pale second to their favorite diversionary tactic, Jewish attrition, incitement to violence against the Jews and finally - Jewish genocide (the final solution).
We must have an Israel. We will all be forced to make aliyah, even those of us (like me) who never considered it. How bad is it going to get? Terrible.
One can't help but see the Hollywood asshats kissing the face and the ass of Chavez -- if only ... they'd move there, especially the Jewish hollywood libtards.
Another synagogue vandalized (of course in the CNN "reportage," they neglect to mention the axis of Jew haters. Much thanks to amaros, who adds, "Of course CNN doesn't really refer to the connection between Iran and Venezuela, The Hezbollah bases and Al Quds trainers of Chavez's personal militia. Nor does it explain the extent of state sponsorship in this":
1 of 2 About 15 men forced their way into the Mariperez Synagogue in Venezuela's capital about 10 p.m. Friday, staying until about 3 a.m., police said. They tied up a security guard at the synagogue before vandalizing the rooms.
“Since the events in Gaza … the government has adopted an aggressive and dangerous tone never previously heard clearly inciting against the Jewish Community …. government's supporters picked up on the government's lead with clearly anti-Semitic expressions – with no effort whatsoever by government to stop them. The expulsion of the Israeli Ambassador followed, and subsequently, a final breaking off of diplomatic relations,” alerted the Jewish Macabi Latin America Confederation.
“There is a well-orchestrated campaign on TV, radio, print and Internet media owned by the government, openly questioning Israelis right to exist, even including publication of such anti-Semitic materials as The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. A group of pro-government journalists is urging the population to boycott of businesses owned by Jews in Venezuela,” they added.
Jews - Damn AssassinsMost frightening was a 'plan of action' published in a pro-government digital newspaper, Aporrea.org, giving direction against Venezuela’s Jewish community which included:
- publicly denouncing by name, the members of powerful Jewish groups in Venezuela, names of their companies and businesses in order to boycott them
- avoiding products, stores, supermarkets, restaurants, and where Kosher food is sold which either belongs or has links with 'Zionist Jews'
- questioning the existence of Jewish educational institutions
- shouting pro-Palestine and anti-Israel slogans at Jews on the street
- inviting anti-Zionist Jews living in Venezuela to publicly express their disassociation from 'Zionist war crimes' and the imposition of artificial State of Israel on Palestine
- nationalization of companies, confiscation of properties of those Jews who support the Zionist atrocities of the Nazi-State of Israel, and donate this property to the Palestinian victims of today’s Holocaust
- sending all type of aid to Palestinians including weapons
- hacking pro-Zionist websites including governments or institutions that have relations with Israel
- organizing an international conference about the creation of the theocratic - Nazi state of Israel as a genocidal European colony, and about the myths and facts of the alleged Jewish Holocaust or Holohoax (a blackmailing industry)
- support the dissolution of the artificial State of Israel
A letter from Center dean and founder Rabbi Marvin Hier to the
Organization of American States (OAS) read in part, “Under the presidency of
Chavez, the Jewish community of Venezuela has
suffered repeated attacks, which were, at least tolerated, if not incited or
promoted by State officials …. We believe it is time for the OAS to take action
on this outrageous situation which makes a mockery of democratic and civil
liberties and guarantees. We urge you to establish an OAS special field mission
… to immediately investigate the situation … and recommend punitive action
against all those who are responsible for this campaign of hatred against the