Perhaps there is a G-d, as opposed to a messiah. Hillbuzz has the latest on Michael Sneed's Chicago Sun Times column. Frankly, Obama is so dirty it's hard to get your arms around who the hell he really is and what his socialist objectives are. But like the conviction of Al Capone on tax evasion, I don't care how they stop him, as long as they stop him . I am not as confident of Fitzgerald's intent. We saw how he pursued Scooter Libby in the Plame affair, while knowing all along it was Armitage. So he has an agenda -
Here's more on Obama's mob tie sidekick -- Alexi Giannoulias, who became Illinois state treasurer last year after Obama vouched for him, has pledged to raise $100,000 for the senator's Oval Office bid. (hat tip Cathy)
"We believe Giannoulias’ banking experience will help him bring creative money management ideas to the treasurer’s office.”
Obama's voice over on Giannoulias's website here.
Barack Obama will serve a prison sentence in the next few years — because knowing Fitzgerald, there is no reason he would be going through all of this if that was not the targeted goal in the long term.
(1) Michael Sneed in her Sun Times column 10/10/08 had the following tidbit:
Sneed hears rumbles political fund-raiser/fixer Tony Rezko, who is now singing sweetly to the feds from his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, has been talking about his “dealings” with a Chicago bank, which has political connections.
(2) We just spoke with someone well-connected in Chicago politics who told us that the bank Sneed is talking about has to be Broadway Bank, which is owned by the politically-connected Giannoulias family. We were told that Sneed’s column confirms rumblings people we know heard independently that Tony Rezko is giving up the Giannoulias family to Patrick Fitzgerald — Rezko and the Giannoulias family are as close and tied together as anyone in Chicago could be. If Rezko is turning on them, then Rezko is going to give up Governor Rod Blagojevich and Obama too.
We don’t want to end up in cement shoes for implying anything here, but if you live in Chicago for any length of time, you hear rumors about Broadway Bank, the Giannoulias family, and insert Tony Soprano references here. Kapeech?
(3) So, Rezko is singing about the Giannoulias family and its longtime “business dealings” in Chicago, which would interest someone like Fitzgerald and the Justice Department, who have had a long ambition to crack Soprano-style business dealings in Chicago (the city known for Al Capone hasn’t changed much, really). The next plate to drop in this will be Fitzgerald then leaning on the Giannoulias family to give up someone bigger than them, who Fitzgerald once discussed in terms of hoping “he has the morals to do the right thing”, to paraphrase. We now believe that person Fitz was talking about is Barack Obama.
(4) The Giannoulias family was involved with Obama as far back as his first state senate campaign in 1996. It has been long rumored here in Chicago that Obama obtained a sweetheart deal on his first town home here in Chicago — which he could not have afforded otherwise — and guess who the financing came from for that house? We’ve been told it was Broadway Bank, the Giannoulias bank. Now, this sets up a scenario where the Giannoulias family helps Obama with his campaign finances and gets him deeper in their pocket with his sweetheart mortgage deal (for the first home he owned that he could not afford) – all in exchange for quid pro quo to be determined later.
(5) One favor political Chicago claims Obama did for the Giannoulias family was in 2006 when, out of the blue, 29 year old Alexi Giannoulias, with no experience, and without ever having voted before, decides to run for State Treasurer of Illinois. Also out of the blue, Barack Obama endorses Alexi Giannoulias for State Treasurer. This was a SHOCK to everyone in Chicago — and Giannoulias would have never become State Treasurer without Obama’s help. In political circles here, it has always been believed that this endorsement was bought years ago with that sweetheart mortgage deal Broadway Bank arranged for Obama to buy his town house.
(6) So, the Tony Rezko sweetheart deal was not the first magic home loan Obama ever received to buy a house he could not afford.
There’s more to this that looks like it will break soon. We were STUNNED when we read Sneed’s column because we never in a million years believed Fitz would actually be able to take down Obama.
We do not believe this will come out before the election, however, but we do believe Fitzgerald will continue his prosecution to the highest level, because that is what he does. Jean Valjean got off easy, compared to what it’s like to be in the crosshairs of perhaps the greatest prosecutor this nation has had in a generation. Patrick Fitzgerald is a force of nature.
Sneed’s clue can only mean Broadway Bank…we’ve now heard this from several people in Chicago. And Broadway Bank can only mean Giannoulias. And Giannoulias leads to Obama through that town house home loan and the quid pro quo political endorsement several years later. And that home loan ties back to Rezko, in that it was the first of two shady home buys Obama made with quid pro quos attached to them.
Just thinking that last paragraph out, Obama’s defense in the Rezko business was that he never did anything for Rezko so there was no quid pro quo. What the Giannoulias and Broadway Bank stuff proves is that Obama sits in people’s pockets for a while before the favor is given. He bought that town house sometime between 1997-2000 or so, since he lived there for a few years before trading up to the Obama Mansion with Rezko’s help in 2005, after he was in the United States Senate. And it looks like the payback was not given to the Giannoulias family until 2006, with Obama’s endorsement of Alexi Giannoulias for State Treasurer.
If everything rumored here is true, it looks like David Axelrod, Howard Dean, Donna Brazile, Obama himself, and possibly even Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid were all involved, together, in massive RICO violations, and thus federal fraud, if the DNC and party leadership knew what the Obama campaign and ACORN were up to and allowed it to proceed. Knowledge of federal crimes being committed makes all parties accessories to those crimes — and part of the conspiracy to defraud the public.
UPDATE: One of Strata's readers has done a ton of investigative work on this. Read it all. (hat tip Slimguy)
Here is the summary of what was found in the records:
- A Lexis property search for Obama in Illinois shows the Hyde Park property in Obama’s name beginning in 1998, but Obama supposedly bought the property in 1993.
- All tax assessments from 1998-2004 are in the name of Emil - is this the person paying taxes on the property for the Obamas until they sold the property in 2005?
- Obama Records have a different Legal Description than the original owner’s documents.
- Cook County Recorder shows completely different information than Lexis: Emil owns the property from 1986-1989, so why is he listed as paying taxes from 1998-2004 in other records?
- The property is passed via Warranty Deed to Stephen Anderson in 1989, then via Warranty Deed to Obama in 1993, then via Warranty Deed to Elling in 2005 - which aligns with the sequence one would expect given the standard news reports.
- There is the Warranty Deed to Obama from Anderson in 1993, however release of the Anderson Mortgage is not recorded until 1998, and there is a requests it be sent to Obama’s former Law Firm.
- The Obama address in the 1999 records was shown as 927 W. Argyle 1W, not Hyde Park.
- The mortgage from Hyde Park Mortgage lent in 2002 is originally recorded and sent to Chase Manhattan Mortgage Company. Then assigned from Hyde Park Mortgage to Chase Manhattan Mortgage Company, Then it is supposedly Assigned again from Hyde Park Mortgage to Chase, but this last transaction says the original lender was Barbara Hill for an amount $30,000, property address 2772 E. 75th Street, Unit 3G S.
- Finally, a 2005 Release from GREATER IL TITLE CO is listed as a record of payment and there is another seperate Release from Hyde Park Mortgage, even though it had been assigned twice to Chase Manhattan Mortgage.
- The final sale by the Obamas was financed by Northern Trust, the same company that was used to purchase Obama’s new mansion which partially paid for by Rezko, who bought part of the land which he later sold to Obama.
SBD has produced various detailed reports and made copies of the materials he has gathered. The complete list of his work is linked below. We are offering this information up to the blogosphere and public in hopes they can help unravel what may be going on here with these records.
What is clear is we only have a few weeks to do the job the lazy and smitten news media should have done vetting our presidential candidates regarding possible corruption. SBD and I look forward to hearing from folks on what this might be and what other information they may have to add to this picture as it finally comes into focus.
Atlas readers, dive in!