It's just a matter of time and the West is making it so damn easy for the enemy. Over at the Internet Haganah (hat tip Michael
Some thoughts on the subject of nuclear jihad:
1. We know that al-Qa`ida and their ilk would love to acquire nuclear weapons and to deploy them against the United States.
2. The fatwa authorizing the use of such weapons was released years ago.
3. Acquiring such weapons is difficult, and making without the resources of a state is even more difficult.
4. The chances of such weapons being deployed against the USA by terrorists operating without state sponsorship are remote.
5. The consequences of a successful deployment of such weapons will be extreme.
6. Reporting any online discussion about using nuclear weapons, or videos or still images about same, is best avoided as it will have a negative impact on the credibility of the individual or organization doing that reporting.
7. We might as well wait until one of our cities gets nuked before we bother to discuss this threat in any detail.
8. Until then, sweet dreams...