I have been saying this all along but it bears repeating. When Americans pull the lver, they ought to be fully aware of what they are getting themselves into. "The day will come when Islam will enter every house and will spread over the entire world,” Hamas' Gaza leader and former foreign minister Mahmoud al-Zahar announced at a rally last year.
Author confirms: Terrorists 'rejoice' at Obama victory
Aaron Klein, WND Says lawmaker correct policies further goal of Islamic domination
Terrorists worldwide indeed would be emboldened by an Obama election victory not so much because of the senator's middle name – Hussein – or because of his family background, but because terrorists know many of Obama's policies would translate into victory for the global jihad movement.
Obama has made clear he favors a swift American withdrawal from Iraq, direct dialogue with Iran – the largest state sponsor of terrorism – and a more "evenhanded" approach toward the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
What do the terrorists think about these policies? Well, I recently asked them:
- Ramadan Adassi, leader of the Al Aqsa Brigades terror group in the West Bank's Anskar refugee camp, pointed to Obama's rise to stardom as "an important success. He won popularity in spite of the Zionists and the conservatives."
- Abu Hamed, leader of the Al Aqsa Brigades in the northern Gaza Strip, explained Democrat candidates' anti-war positions "prove that important leaders are understanding the situation differently and are understanding the price and the consequences of the American policy in Iraq and in the world."
- Muhammad Saadi, a senior leader of Islamic Jihad in the northern West Bank town of Jenin, said talk of withdrawal from Iraq makes him feel "proud."
- "As Arabs and Muslims we feel proud of this talk," he told me for my book. "Very proud from the great successes of the Iraqi resistance. This success that brought the big superpower of the world to discuss a possible withdrawal."
- Abu Abdullah, a leader of Hamas' military wing in the Gaza Strip, was more direct: the policy of withdrawal, he stated, "proves the strategy of the resistance is the right strategy against the occupation."
What about dialogue with America's enemies, such as sit-downs with Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad that Obama has so fervently advocated?
Muhammad Abdel-Al, spokesman and a senior leader of the Popular Resistance Committees terror group, recently explained U.S. willingness to negotiate and initiate dialogue "shows the Islamic resistance is bringing the giant [America] to its knees."
"It would be a great achievement complimented by more and more dead American soldiers they will carry in coffins to the U.S.," said Abdel-Al.
These terrorists are not just spewing rhetoric. Obama's policies absolutely will further their goal of world domination.