In case you were wondering about is expected from half a Muslim in the White House:
What Do Muslims (for Obama) Want? American Thinker
Richard N. Weltz
For an inkling of what American Muslims would like to gain from the upcoming presidential election or otherwise through our political processes, one only need look at the "issues" presented at the Muslims-For-Obama Web site: http://muslimsforobama08.com/issues.htmlQUESTION: What are issues and recommendations for solutions that are unique to Muslim Americans?
1. A Law against harrassment [sic] of a Muslim women wearing Hijab at the Airport, DMV and other public arenas.
2. Institute a Law to allow Muslim Employees to take a hours off from work for Friday Jummah Prayer.
3. Make the 2 Eid's, recognized National Holidays on Calendars with days off from work.
4. Optional Halal meals in federal buildiings, [sic] public schools and colleges.
5. Provide prayer areas suitable for Salah and Jummah, in public and private facilities. (i.e. Malls, Airports, Universities and government buildings.)
6. Organize a Muslim American group to assist in recommendations for US foreign policy affecting majority Muslim countries.
Just about the only thing missing from this obnoxious wish list for special privilege is the grand enabler of them all: repeal of the First Amendment. Footbaths and special gym hours for Muslim women are apparently already considered work in progress.
RELATED: Muslim Obama
renewamerica.us - Washington,DC,USA
The Guantanamo lawyers are enthusiastically supporting Obama. Obama raised funds for Middle East extremist Islamic organizations. Obama has been given the ...