****UPDATED***SCROLL FOR PICS AND NEW POSTS*****
Over at Islamica magazine, they are acknowledging what the few of us fighting the great fight have been saying all along. Hussein Obama is Islam's candidate. They call it a wink and a nod but shhhhhh don't let on to the fat, lazy infidels.
Expect the fantasy mongerers in the mainstream media to continue to scrub and whitewash (no pun) Hussein Obama's Islamic bonafides. The rabid fervor by the leftarded lemmings is Hitleresque.
THE AMERICAN MUSLIM COMMUNITY'S OBAMA PROBLEM Islamica Magazine hat tip Sand
"He is a man of diverse ethnic background who seeks dialogue over war, who can credibly represent change given his independence from establishment politics and whose life story suggests an intimate understanding of the Muslim world. In many ways he represents more than Muslims could have hoped for given the radioactive nature of Islam in America over the past several years.
For many reasons, Muslims are one constituency Obama does not want to court. With a wink and a nod, Obama's Muslim supporters continue to work for a candidate who cannot afford to wink back at them.
Given his perceived "closeness" to Islam, and the fact that he shares a name with a former Iraqi dictator, it could be strategic suicide for the Obama campaign to vocally acknowledge organized Muslim support.
At a time when endorsements are worn like badges of honor, no major candidate is looking for the Muslim vote....in terms of public perception, Muslims are a whole other category of disrepute. We are not talking about a Muslim candidate, we are talking about supporting a candidate who denies any connection, real or perceived, to Islam.
This is a political reality that Muslims in America must face. It is a clear demonstration that the collective efforts of Muslim institution building over the last 20 years have largely failed to make any real progress when it comes to impacting the American political process, at least at the national level. Muslims have found the perfect candidate, but cannot vocally support him for fear that if they do, they may be the reason he loses.
UH .....9/11. Helloooooooooooooooooo. (And the Cole, and Khobar, and the Marine barrack homicide bombing, WTC 93, Fort Dix 6,and don't forget about this, or this or Iran's "Death to America" chant kicking things off in 1979
In November 1979, a militant Islamic mob took over the U.S. embassy in Tehran, the Iranian capital, and held 52 Americans hostage for the next 444 days.
The rescue team sent to free those hostages in April 1980 suffered eight fatalities, making them the first of militant Islam's many American casualties. Others included:
- April 1983: 63 dead at the U.S. embassy in Beirut.
- October 1983: 241 dead at the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut.
- December 1983: five dead at the U.S. embassy in Kuwait.
- January 1984: the president of the American University of Beirut killed.
- April 1984: 18 dead near a U.S. airbase in Spain.
- September 1984: 16 dead at the U.S. embassy in Beirut (again).
- December 1984: Two dead on a plane hijacked to Tehran.
- June 1985: One dead on a plane hijacked to Beirut.
Five and 19 dead in Saudi Arabia in 1995 and 1996, 224 dead at the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania in August 1998 and 17 dead on the USS Cole in Yemen in October 2000.
Simultaneously, the murderous assault of militant Islam also took place on U.S. soil:
- July 1980: an Iranian dissident killed in the Washington, D.C. area.
- August 1983: a leader of the Ahmadiyya sect of Islam killed in Canton, Mich.
- August 1984: three Indians killed in a suburb of Tacoma, Wash.
- September 1986: a doctor killed in Augusta, Ga.
- January 1990: an Egyptian freethinker killed in Tucson, Ariz.
- November 1990: a Jewish leader killed in New York.
- February 1991: an Egyptian Islamist killed in New York.
- January 1993: two CIA staff killed outside agency headquarters in Langley, Va.
- February 1993: Six people killed at the World Trade Center.
- March 1994: an Orthodox Jewish boy killed on the Brooklyn Bridge.
- February 1997: a Danish tourist killed on the Empire State building.
- October 1999: 217 passengers killed on an EgyptAir flight near New York City.
Now back to the Islamica article:
If Muslims do not want to suffer the indignation of political irrelevance for many elections to come, instead of giving money to politicians, they should start investing in journalism scholarships. They should establish fellowships for Muslim academics to take a year off and write a book for a general audience, and then back them up with a PR firm to get the book on a best seller list.
They have plans - big plans -- for Amerabia. The Saudis have already done this, BTW, to great success.
Muslim have invested in a handful of advocacy groups that, to their credit, work extremely hard to bring a "Muslim" slant to whatever breaks in the news that day.
Right. CAIR. Got it.
A poster named “Bannie” at Free Republic has noted a photo that appeared in the February 4, 2008 edition of the supermarket tabloid the Examiner. hat tip Lovely Larwyn
From 'The Audacity of Hope', "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
U.S. Senator Barack Obama, right, is dressed as a Somali Elder by Sheikh Mahmed Hassan, left, during his visit to Wajir, a rural area in northeastern Kenya, near the borders with Somalia and Ethiopia
It appeared in the following Examiner article:
From the Chicago Tribune:
Obama doc is photo op, not propaganda
Filmmakers show senator wooing Africans like primary voters