Carolyn tells me that "KOS is soliciting nifty ideas for how to sell their krap to the unsuspecting world. Specifically, slogans for their tee-shirts to be worn proudly in public - or on that ratty sofa in mom's basement where you live. So dang it, I think we should all pitch in! Whattya say?"
So therehas been an ongoing joke in the Atlas yahoo group, Big Tobacco Wal-Mat Apologists - about the KOS kuntest. Here are a few of our submittals:
Bruce: King Of Surrender
Deb: KEEP OLD SHIT*
*Che was like kewl, man!
KEEP ON SCREWING
Deb's on a roll!
THE DAILY KOST
OF MODERN LIBERALISM
LIBERTY OF MILLIONS
Hugh Hewitt has already come up with his David Letterman-style list of Top 10 slogans for those kute little tee's!
10. We almost beat the Jew Lieberman
9. Like your hygiene is perfect
8. Spellcheck is for losers
7. Can someone let me out of the basement?
6. Tinfoil hats - the perfect fashion accessory
5. Proudly intellectually incoherent since 2002
4. We are rebelling against? Everything you got!
3. We hate George W. Bush more than you do
2. Mastering the art of pointless anger
1. If you don't buy our krappy stuff, screw you!
NOT to be outdone (damn bloggers are so competitive), Little Green Footballs' readers also solicited helpful suggestions:
"I don't know what the shirts should say, but they should have really long sleeves and straps on the back."
"Making anti-semitism acceptable one diary at a time.
"Daily Kos. We hate America so Al-Qaeda doesn't have to.®"
"Ward Churchill Is The Smartest Guy We've Got!"
"Daily Kos: Because we know that heat and fire can't melt steel!"
"Daily Kos- We don't "hate" America. You're just not nuanced enough to understand."
"Kos: Koran Obedient Sissies"
"..picture of a dismembered body hanging from a bridge, with the words “Screw Them” in a nice Helvetica Bold?"
"Daily Kos: Hating America Since 2001"