Let's watch old movies!
I don't get TMC (Turner Movie Classics)...........Hate Turner, but love that channel. I get to watch TMC when I'm in the city (NY) or Florida and it's all I'll watch in between jihad media news channels.
Not sure who the programming director is at AMC (once great), but their termination is long overdue. With all the of the brilliant old movies, film noir, musicals, drama, etc........look at the dreck they are running.
Ok Ok not loving those flicks (me neither) how about some word games? Love word games. Hat tip MORDOR
Once again, The Washington Post has published the winning submissions to its yearly contest, in which readers are asked to supply alternate meanings for common words.
The winning definitions are:
1. Coffee: (n.), the person upon whom one coughs.
2. Flabbergasted: (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained
3. Abdicate: (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.
4. Esplanade: (v.), to attempt an explanation whilst drunk.
5. Willy-nilly: (adj.), impotent.
6. Negligent: (adj.), describes a condition in which you absent-mindedly answer the door in your nightgown.
7. Lymph: (v.), to walk with a lisp.
8. Gargoyle: (n.), olive-flavored mouthwash.
9. Flatulence: ( n.) emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a steamroller.
10. Balderdash: (n.), a rapidly receding hairline.
11. Testicle: (n.), a humorous question on an exam.
12. Rectitude: (n.), the formal, dignified bearing adopted by proctologists.
13. Pokemon: (n), a Rastafarian proctologist.
14. Oyster: (n.), a person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddishisms.
15. Frisbeetarianism: ( n.), the belief that, when you die, your soul flies up onto the roof and gets stuck there.
16. Circumvent: (n.), an opening in the front of boxer shorts worn by Jewish men.